BY BLUE BUNNY #26 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Experience layer upon layer of strawberry goodness. A thick strawberry center is surrounded with smooth vanilla ice cream, dipped in a rich strawberry shell and rolled in a crunch coating. A truly satisfying taste, through and through. 6 per box. see more...

Blue Bunny Strawberry Sundae Crunch 3.0 Oz Ice Cream Bar 6 Ct Box
  • "This are very good and also my childhood go to ice cream bars I just feel they aren't the same I love the outer part which used to be fully covered before I do t find that anymore but overall they are good" in 6 reviews
  • "I could eat these all the time!" in 1 review
  • "Sunday crunch or as I knew them growing up as "Strawberry Shortcake" ice creams are still my favorite ice creams!" in 1 review
Gina L.
So delicious but sort of artificial tasting. I prefer these over the Good Humor brand because it tastes a little "fresher." But I still prefer other ice cream bars over this one. Good to try at least once. Very affordable. If given a choice between this ice cream bar and another, I'd probably go for the other.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are so delicious but I can only have one in a blue moon. They’re so sweet but soooo good. My kids absolutely love them as well. I usually by them from wal mart and they’re gone the next day. Definitely recommend.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Im the weirdo that prefers strawberry over vanilla and chocolate. I love this ice cream bar, its definitely my favorite! I could eat the whole box at once. I love that its crunchy and soft.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is the best dessert ever. I could eat one everyday if I could. They taste so good. I remember always getting them off the ice cream truck in the summer when I was little. If you have never had one you are missing out.
Melanie H.
Beckley, WV
Do these even need reviews? Who doesn't love these? To me, they taste like childhood on a stick. When I was 5 and 6, my school sold these. I got one every day after school. Now my daughter enjoys them, especially on a hot summer day! Schwanns sold me some and they just weren't the same!
Jenna D.
I always used to get these from the ice cream man in the summer as a kid! If you love strawberry you'll love these. Perfect texture and taste. Affordable and easy to eat... now I'm craving one.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Rena S.
Sooo good! I think I like them more than the good humor brand because good humor usually tastes like it's melted and been refrozen. I think this brand has better packaging to keep them fresh.
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
Sunday crunch or as I knew them growing up as "Strawberry Shortcake" ice creams are still my favorite ice creams! The combination of flavors makes it feel like you are really eating a delicious strawberry short cake
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
These sundae crunch bars are so delicious! The crunchies on them are full of flavor just like the strawberry ice cream inside of them! The sundae bars are really soft and easy to eat. I don't find them being too overly sweat either.