Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Bar:

• Strawberry center in vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream coated with cake crunch
  • Fat reduced 50% from regular ice cream, from 10g to 5g.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Whey, Contains 2% Or Less of Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Flavored Center (Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Strawberries, Corn Syrup, Cream, Contains 2% Or Less of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carob Bean Gum, Dextrose, Red 40, Malic Acid, Polysorbate 80), Coating {Cake Crunch (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of: Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Soybean Oil, Red 40 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil)}. Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar!
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite ice creams from the ice cream truck. Love that I can have them at home. These have a nice strawberry coating on the top, it’s spread evenly on the bar. Nice combination of vanilla and strawberry ice cream in the middle. They do tend to melt faster that some ice cream bars. The inside melts faster than the outside. These are my kids favorite. These are always in our freezer.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Janet H.
not the brand i usually grab but it pretty much tastes the same like any other strawberry shortcake ice cream. this is one of many of my favorite ice cream ☺️ i buy them singles though.
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best from the ice scream truck ! Omg I love the strawberry 🍓 flavor and vanilla with the cookie cover
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar are so delicious it seems I eat more ice cream during the winter than summer The only reason I gave this four stars is the price yes it has wonderful strawberry with a delicious vanilla but the part I think everyone loves are the crumbles.....Yummy!
Viridiana A.
San Diego, CA
This has always been my favorite strawberry frozen treat. It’s just so creamy and delicious! The product doesn’t need improvement very affordable not so healthy 😂
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom would get the strawberry shortcake bar for us when we was a kid. They are good I just haven’t had one in years. I need to get some for my kids.
Nancy A.
Deltona, FL
It’s a yummy treat to have in your freezer for that only ice cream craving we sometimes get. The little crunchies inside taste so yummy, and the strawberry filling is out of this world, literally makes me feel like I’m eating a strawberry shortcake.
Michell R.
Midland, TX
My mom loves this and I do to they taste good is like a weird but good flavor like hot and cold at the same time but I like it so much I 100% reccomend it.
Lexus S.
Gadsden, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it’s so good during my whole pregnancy I ate like 20 of them a week I would send my husband to the store to retrieve them in the snow I love him and blue bunny
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,926 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing! The taste is so sweet and I love the crunch! Definitely a good cold treat! I recommend!

Looking for your answer?