BY BLUE BUNNY #56 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Bar:

• Strawberry center in vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream coated with cake crunch
  • Fat reduced 50% from regular ice cream, from 10g to 5g.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Whey, Contains 2% Or Less of Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Flavored Center (Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Strawberries, Corn Syrup, Cream, Contains 2% Or Less of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carob Bean Gum, Dextrose, Red 40, Malic Acid, Polysorbate 80), Coating {Cake Crunch (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of: Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Soybean Oil, Red 40 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil)}. Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts.

Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Ahhmazing my nearest dollar store actually carries these and whenever I get a chance to go get some I will strawberry shortcake is my favorite my daughter also knows it whenever we pass by the frozen isle she doesn't hesitate to get the box for me
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
These and the Chocolate Eclair bars are super super good. Not only is the inside creamy and cake-y, but the outer cake pieces that coat the bar are so tasty and delicious. They are soft, not crunchy, and add an extra layer to the ice cream bar that it wouldn't have without it.
Mikayla W.
Effingham Kansas
This is my all time favorite ice cream bar. I think it's great and affordable. I love this ice cream and I have since I was a little girl. I purchase this whenever I find it. I think everyone should try this if they like strawberry flavored things
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Oh my goodness this is so good and takes me back to the days when the ice cream truck use to ride by and I would select these!! So delicious and I get them eat them all! I recommend others to try!!
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
These are some of my favorite ice creams ever! I have many memories eating them when I was a kid. I love how the ice cream tastes and the texture it leaves in your mouth isn’t too bad. I am always overall satisfied with this purchase.
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
There are a few things i love more than make-up in this world and these ice cream bars are once of them! it is deliciouse and tasty. i love all blue bunny icecream but there are the best! all you do is open and eat it! 10/10 would buy again! give them a try
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these ice creams they are so delicious and I love the strawberry shortcake crumbles on top even more and the strawberry ice cream in the middle is the best part !
Angela R.
Dallas , TX
Omgggg these are life. They taste so good it’s like an explosion of flavors in your mouth, I like this ice cream so much that I want an Icecream cake made completely out of this
Tania P.
My all time favorite! There are several brands of strawberry shortcake bars but these are beyond better. They don't taste like freezer. The price is good and i would highly recommend.
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
If ever given a choice of ice cream and this is one always grab this one. Ice cream man,convenience store,grocery store. Always gotta have that shortcake bar.