Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Bar uploaded by Janet H.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Bar:

• Strawberry center in vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream coated with cake crunch
  • Fat reduced 50% from regular ice cream, from 10g to 5g.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Whey, Contains 2% Or Less of Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Flavored Center (Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Strawberries, Corn Syrup, Cream, Contains 2% Or Less of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carob Bean Gum, Dextrose, Red 40, Malic Acid, Polysorbate 80), Coating {Cake Crunch (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of: Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Soybean Oil, Red 40 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil)}. Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts.

Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Target
I mean who doesn’t like the strawberry shortcake ice cream, it’s so good. This ice cream would be great for people who aren’t a fan of chocolate, or something really sweet. I especially love the inside of this ice cream.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
It’s a yummy treat to have in your freezer for that only ice cream craving we sometimes get. The little crunchies inside taste so yummy, and the strawberry filling is out of this world, literally makes me feel like I’m eating a strawberry shortcake.
Magaly S.
Dallas
My favorite bar of ice cream is this one omgggg you can’t beat the price & the flavor it’s just delicious I will recommend to everyone to try it & hey for the price it’s not bad I will continue to repurchase this .
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
These strawberry bars are so yummy, so inexpensive and worth it. If. You love ice cream and strawberry go get this! Blue bunny is a great ice cream brand you can rely on for your taste bud needs! Every bite is so satisfying. Highly recommend these! Go find these in your local Walmart in the ice cream section! #SnackAttack Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best strawberry shortcake ice cream bars I love eating these and they are the perfect snack no matter what whether you were in there very affordable and they have the perfect sweet taste to them I would recommend this to others especially if you like strawberry although the Strawberry’s not too overwhelming so if you don’t I would recommend it as well
Rebecca A.
Madill, OK
Blue bunny strawberry cheesecake bar are my favorite! I just can’t get enough of this flavor. Highly recommend it very creamy and mouth watering!!! You can easily find these at Walmart or any local food market. Will definitely be buying more!
Sierra N.
Campbellsburg, IN
The best sweet treat ever! It's honestly never too cold for ice cream for me! This is the treat that never gets old. I love it! Just sitting here typing my review is making me crave one!
Alyssa N.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These have a perfect combination of ice cream And shortbread crunch. They are quite good. I think that this company makes a chocolate one that’s also pretty tasty I just doesn’t compare and flavor to this one.
Cassie R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best strawberry shortcake bars. I've tried off brands but they don't even compare. These are nice and soft and melt in your mouth with amazing strawberry creme flavor.
Alexis S.
marion, ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
This will always be one of my favorite ice cream bars. I always eat all the cake off the outside first, and I love the strawberry ice cream in the middle. One of my favorites since childhood