BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Same amount. New space saving shape.

Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Cream, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Ribbon (Strawberries, Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Malic Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Calcium Chloride, Blue 1, Red 40), Skim Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Natural and Artificial Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract For color.

Elisa M.
Londonderry, NH
My elementary school used to get these every year to celebrate the coming of summer and the completion of another successful year. These are great because they are cheap (yet look fancy), have an appropriate servings size, and are delicious!
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
I love these small cups! They're really great for events where you have a lot of little children because they can just run around with them in their little hands and won't spill them quite everywhere. Super easy to clean up and great flavor!!!
Christina T.
Alhambra, CA
I think that this product reminds me of my childhood times where you have a wooden spoon attached and enjoy it on a hot summer day. My favorite would definitely have to be the chocolate or vanilla flavor.
Cristy T.
All time favorite as a kid! My mom would buy a whole pack of these for my birthday and bring them into class for me to share with my peers. I love the strawberry filling as it really compliments the vanilla without overpowering it. It even comes with little wooden spoons to use!
Thalia P.
Perfect portion size! Love the strawberry mixture in it. Not the best I've cream I've had but it's definitely satisfying.
Paycen M.
The classic swirl ice cream from when I was a kid. I absolutely love it! Not only does it take me back but its tasty too.
Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Very good and creamy will continue to purchase as they are individual packages for that on the go treat
Heather B.
Alexandria, KY
These are great! The have just the right amount of strawberry swirl. Not to much and not to little
Breanna S.
Terre Haute, IN
I like the little cups because you never have to much ice cream so I really enjoy those