BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiche Simply Vanilla. Made with artificial flavors added. Vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream layered between two chocolate flavored wafers. Ice cream fat reduced 30% from regular ice cream and not a reduced fat food.

Blue Bunny Simply Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

• Velvety vanilla reduced-fat ice cream layered between two classic chocolate-flavored wafers
  • Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10g to 7g per 100g
  • Real vanilla flavor
  • Always real ice cream
  • REAL Seal Certified
  • Low fat
  • Kosher

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 1% or less of Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Wafers (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa, Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Corn Flour, Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin).

Samantha H.
THE best ice cream sandwich out there. The taste is amazing the chocolate brownie wafer on top just melts along with the ice cream and the taste is undesirable it's amazing and I recommend!! I buy every time I see them in the super market very affordable and always have deals
Kanisha G.
One of my favorite ice cream sandwich to eat and enjoy . I can eat these everyday and doesn't matter what type of weather it is but these are the best and I would tell anyone to get them and share with your kids because these ice cream sandwich are the best.
Alexandra C.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
This ice cream will never go out of style. This ice cream is the king of all ice creams in the ice cream truck. Super creamy vanilla in the middle of two fudge chocolate wafers!
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I literally always try to get this when i am shopping for my groceries, Its great tasting classic ice cream sandwhich. I buy these all the time actually. and way easy to open up and just bite for a small dessert choice. I feel that everyone should try this!
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
These little icecream cakes are amazing! I love icecream so we eat alot in my house. You can find them just about anywhere and taste just as good as any other brand.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Who doesn’t love a great ice cream sandwich. These are very simple and tasty frozen treat. I purchase mine from Walmart for cheap.
Ashley S.
Blue bunny is one of my favorite brands of ice cream! So creamy! I am picky with ice cream but it's my favorite go to :)
yuyuliavio V.
This is really good too. I love eating this during the summer. Easy to eat and take on the go. Love the ice cream.
Ellie T.
Eldorado
I love the flavor of the icecream and really you can't go wrong with anything blue bunny 2 thumbs up.
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
Great taste, and I love how thick they are! Fresh and smooth! Highly recommend to everyone.