BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Ice Cream, Premium, Perfectly Peppermint.

Milk, Cream, Peppermint Sauce (Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Food Starch-Modified, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate as Preservative, Phosphoric Acid, Red 40), Sugar, Buttermilk, Peppermint Flakes (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [May Contain One or More of the Following Oils: Palm Kernel, Soybean, Cottonseed], Natural Flavors, Beet Extract for Color, Soy Lecithin, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Corn Syrup, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Peppermint Oil, Mono & Diglycerides, Carrageenan.

Koren K.
Westover, WV
Me and my family love the blue bunny seasonal selection. The peppermint it taste awesome. I've never had an ice cream. They have a lot of unique flavors that we love. Including a cotton candyflavor that everyone should try.
Holli S.
Greenville
I usually buy the banana split kind and it is by far my favorite banana split ice cream I've Ever had its packed with fruity flavor lots of chocolate and plenty of chopped nuts
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Omg!! This stuff is one of a kind. It's sweet and delicious. I love the multicolor in this ice cream and the tatse. It is seasonal so I only see it around Christmas time but I try to get like 2 or 3 cause they are so good
Kathryn C.
I love mint flavors and especially mint chocolate chip ice cream so thought I'd give this a try. Defiantly not as good as mint choc chip but it's still good!
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
I don't think I've ever had a Blue Bunny flavor I didn't enjoy, but considering I love peppermint everything, this flavor is beyond heavenly.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
This is a wonderful holiday or anytime ice cream treat!! I made a milkshake with this!!! Very yummy and not overpowering with peppermint!
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Yummy for Christmas time. Peppermint ice cream is so delicious. Tastes even better in a waffle cone. Great Christmas eve snack.
Lauren B.
Saginaw, MI
This is my favorite ice cream of all time. I get super excited for winter so I can have this. I highly recommend.
Sabrina O.
blue bunny is by far my favorite brand of ice cream. i love this mint flavored one! very tasty and so flavorful.
Kristan D.
USA
I enjoy all the seasonal flavors. Peppermint is one of my favorites... especially the crunchy candy pieces.