BY BLUE BUNNY

Have more fun with ice cream! Blue Bunny® is passionate about making meals more exciting with ice cream! That's why we are constantly adding new recipes and video recipes to bluebunny.com. See first hand how easy it is to make tasty and eye-appealing entrees and treats with Blue Bunny® products. You can watch outstanding chefs prepare delicious dishes and desserts with Blue Bunny® ice cream and learn how to do it yourself! Check them out at bluebunny.com. see more...

Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
I'm one of those "cinnamon anything" type of gals. So when I saw this at my local Walmart grocery store, it was in my cart before I realized what I was doing. It is super creamy and not too bold. It's just right. I will purchase again, and again, and again. For a super cinnamon treat, I suggest having it with fresh baked snickerdoodles. Yup. Sounds good huh? Cause it is!
Kristina C.
Lore city, OH
Who doesn't love ice cream? This is a perfect treat for when you're craving something sweet. Packaged well, but don't leave it sit out too long or the box could fall apart. Only downside is that it almost tastes like vanilla bean
Dalia T.
Who doesn't love ice cream? like c'mom everyone loves ice cream What I love most about this ice cream is the taste of the cinnamon mixed with the vanilla ice cream! Mmmm! It's super cheap, and you will not regret it one bit!
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This cinnamon ice cream is GREAT! I love this ice cream so much. I bought it at Walmart and the price is great too. It's the perfect amount of sweet!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
This ice cream on top of Pumpkin Pie is perfection. It was very affordable at Kroger. The texture is great. I would buy it over and over.
Paola E.
Los Angeles, CA
This flavor is a super nice change from the plain vanilla. It almost tastes like horchata which is why I think I like it even more!
abbi d.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a multi-use food in my house. We eat it plain, with apple pie, with brownies, and more! A flavor the whole family enjoys!
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for making homemade fried ice creams or as a special twist on a Coke float :) Love it with a swirl of caramel topping <3
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
By far my favorite cinnamon ice cream! It has a real cinnamon taste and hits the sweet spot!
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Where can you get this at?