BY BLUE BUNNY

Call it anything but plain! Our vanilla ice cream boasts a personality all its own. Dip it, blend it, mix it, top it, malt it, float it, swirl it or serve it as is. This pure vanilla flavor can stand the taste test of time. see more...

Talisha G.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this brand love this flavor. I would recommend to everyone to try and the price is just right. I add this to a cup of soda and make a really good coke float. Not the healthiest thing but so good.
Alice R.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Foodie Expert
I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream.. Everybody said that when we were
young
I have tried many brands of ice cream and Blue Bunny is my pick.
Smooth creamy and just tickles you mouth.
I love it and vanilla is just one of my favorite flavors. Love Butter Pecan, peanut butter and etc.
It's always on my grocery list. 😁
Christal B.
Christal B.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
Good ice cream. I love eating it with the chocolate magic shell. It's not too pricey, maybe like 3$ for a bucket. If you're looking to just it for smoothies and etc I recommend as well. It's not to sweet or too soft
Amber B.
Amber B.
Christopher, IL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is a standard in my freezer. It pairs perfectly with cream soda or orange soda to make a great summer snack, or a winter pick me up.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my favorite ice cream. I enjoy the pleasurable vanilla flavor. I'm glad this brand hasn't been recalled in recent history. I would be lost without it.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Tulsa
Blue Bunny Vanilla ice cream is creamy and delicious. It goes well in a root beer float or for making an ice cream sundae !
Jackiy W.
Jackiy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Best brand of ice cream I have ever had! Vanilla can be boring but not with Blue Bunny. I love this ice cream by itself or with toppings and whipped cream. The Vanilla flavor is rich and smooth. My kids love it.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I just don't care for Blue Bunny's flavor very much. It's just too plain and thin-tasting if that makes any sense. If I'm going to splurge on ice cream I'd much rather have other kinds I really enjoy.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Jackson, TN
Foodie Expert
Such a good and rich vanilla flavor and always very reasonably priced! We buy this several times a month
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Nanuet, NY
Foodie Expert
Blue Bunny is my favorite ice cream.....smooth and creamy and freah. Natural tasting for sure!!!