Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBlue Bunny
Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream , 46 fl oz

Blue Bunny Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream , 46 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Chocolate ice cream, fudge swirls, brownie chunks. Fun by the Bowlful. On Trend Flavors and Proven Varieties. Feed your fun side with this delicious treat. Grab a spoon and share with friends and family. And the best part? You don't need an excuse to enjoy a bowl. So, come on, what are you waiting for? Give in to the Bunny.

I really love this brand of ice cream! Does it have lot of brownie chunks? Are the chunks hard or soft and chewy?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream , 46 fl oz!
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Blue Bunny Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream , 46 fl oz uploaded by Deasy R.
Blue Bunny Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream , 46 fl oz We really love Blue Bunny Ice cream, we have tried so many flavors made by this brand, each of the flavors are never disappoint us, this time we tried Blue Bunny Super Fudge Brownie, the taste is amazing, we would love to buy this product again and again and again 💖
Joanna J.
Maria Stein, OH
This is the best ice cream if you're hoping for something that checks all the chocolate boxes. It's perfect and I love it. I'll buy it always if it means my tummy will be happy.
Isabell C.
Super yummy. Very creamy and bold in the taste. Don’t last long in my household 😂 It’s awesome with warm waffles 😉
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicioso mis hijas [email protected] el [email protected]@intenso pero delicioso 💯 lo recomiendo y el precio está bien
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite ice creams me and my kids enjoy it very much I love chocolate and cannot get enough I love all the ice creams but that ones my favorite
Sandy S.
Mchenry, IL
This is a very good ice cream. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I like Baskin Robin icecream better. But when I want a close second (because I can afford this) I go for the Blue Bunny section of the freezer. It tastes great and is reasonably priced.
Sara R.
This ice cream is definitely a favorite. It's great for any chocolate lover out there. Of all the brownie ice creams out there, this is definitely at the top of the list. It also has chocolate swirls that pair well with all the other chocolatey goodness.
Rachel R.
Sweet Grass, MT
Blue Bunny is one of my favorite ice cream brands for the simple fact, no matter where in the US I am, I can find it in any store. Even in a deep freezer it's never too hard to scoop, which is nice; sometimes I really don't want to work too hard for a guilty pleasure, lol. They have a wide variety of flavors, which is nice.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
So In love with this ice cream 🍦 brand & flavor ! Yummy 😋 so delicious 🤤!!! Very satisfied & I will definitely recommend this flavor & the others ! So affordable! Legit 1$ for these cute little personal ice creams 💖👏🏼 such a good way to make sure you don’t eat the whole gallon haha ! Also it comes with a handy spoon 🥄 under the lid !! It couldn’t be more perfect for kids & parents 💘 pick some Up at your local Walmart or Target ladies !
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
Nice chocolatey flavor, rich and creamy like ice cream should be. Great to make ice cream shakes with and affordable