BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Always Real Ice Cream!We're as big of fans of ice cream as you are. That's why our ice cream is Always Real ice cream. Look at the label of other brands. If it doesn't say ice cream, it's not. As always, we are committed to giving you the best quality.

Buy on Walmart
Diana A.
These ice cream sandwiches remind me of my childhood! I especially love these ones because they are the perfect size for a treat and are absolutely delicious. The price is very affordable. I will be buying again the next time I see them.
Sarah L.
Love these ice cream sandwiches!! Such a great treat in the summer!! Stack them up and cover with cool whip / other toppings and you have an ice cream cake everyone will love!! The price is affordable, and these can be found at any grocery store!
Crystal M.
I absolutely love the vanilla ice cream sandwiches. Great taste & quality. I love eating these for dessert with my fam & friends. Great refreshing treat to eat when it is hot like crazy outside. I recommend this to all the sweet tooth lovers
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Who doesn't love ice cream sandwiches?! I honestly have found few brands of these I don't like, but blue bunny is one of my faves. I've had these before with kind of dry and crunchy chocolate bars but the Blue Bunny ones are nothing like that.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
My favorite ice cream sandwich. I could eat the whole box of goodness. The simple taste is so good. I it these often and they are so delicious. I like to eat them anytime and I would always recommend this flavor.
Jamie A.
These remind me of fun, carefree summers when I was a kid. Delicious! So simple and satisfying. You can find these at most supermarkets. Something I need to buy more often! Check these out for sure!
JJ J.
These sandwiches are my daughters absolute favorite. She asks almost every grocery day for these in the summer:)
Casey P.
Blue bunny is my favorite ice cream brand! Hard to go wrong with a classic ice cream sandwich. These are great!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Chocolate sandwich is very chocolatey and the vanilla ice cream is very flavorful and smoothly churned.
Danielle B.
Love these ice cream sandwiches! So delicious! Perfect on a hot summer day. Great size as well