GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBlue Bunny
Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

Blue Bunny Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Premium pistachio almond ice cream with a soft, creamy texture. Made from simple ingredients and natural flavorings, our frozen deserts are packed with creamy deliciousness in every bite. What you see is what you'll love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. Available in a wide variety of delicious flavors. Find Funlightenment!

[product:blue-bunny-premium-ice-cream-pistachio-almond][product:blue-bunny-cherrific-cheesecake-premium-ice-cream-46-fl-oz]Which one do you like the most ?
Why doesn't Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Pistachio Almond have any Pistachios in the ingredients list?
Why aren't there any Pistachios in the Pistachio Almond Ice Cream?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz!
Elizabeth L.
Lasvegas
Blue Bunny Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Best ice cream flavor in the world i love blue bunny ice cream i awlays have to have it in my freezer Blue Bunny Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz
Sasha M.
Im used to purchasing the Blue Bell brand when it comes to Pistachio Almond, but Blue Bunny makes it work when there is no other on the shelves.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I actually love Blue Bunny ice cream pistachio almost is so good. I do not like any other flavors of blue bunny tho it's only this one.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Dear Lord above, this ice cream is heavenly! When I want to treat myself, this is what I buy. Unfortunately, I’ve been doing this way too often lately! This ice cream is t sugary sweet and it contains big chunks of almonds- yum!
April C.
Temecula, CA
Pistachio is my favorite flavor of ice cream, but I love lots of flavors almost as much, I'll tell you though, Blue Bunny is the BEST low cost ice cream you will find on the market. It is such good value. Terrific taste, lots of cool flavors and very creamy.
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
When I first tried this I was beyond nervous didn't now whether it was gonna be good or not. It was green. But honestly it's my favorite ice cream at the moment. I love this ice cream flavor.
Relina L.
Reno, NV
Best ice cream ever!!!!! Brings me back to being a kid and going to like the pharmacy with my grandma and getting a  ice cream at the little ice cream shop that they have inside. I dont believe they have any more pharmacies like that lol. But great ice cream great taste.
Anderina S.
I'm in love with this ice cream. I'm not going to lie... I love almost all flavors of Blue Bunny ice cream. They are unique in taste. I really don't know what makes their ice cream so yummy, but I do know it's rich and thick. The pistachio is TRUE pistachio. It will knock you on your butt with its texture of sweetness and almond yumminess.
Melissa_ T.
Waialua, HI
If you like pistachios than this is the ice cream for you! It taste just as it says and it does have actual pistachios chunks in there (ok I’m exaggerating 🤪) it has pieces of pistachios. All you pistachio lovers go out and get you some! Blue Bunny Premium Pistachio Almond Ice Cream , 48 fl oz
Andrea G.
I love the flavor of this ice cream but I don't eat it too often because it has too much sugar and I wish it could be the same flavor but a healthier version. Price is okay