BY BLUE BUNNY

Natalie R.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Not the best Pistachio Almond I've had, but definitely not the worst. The flavor of the pistachio could've been stronger, it was very light almost not there at all. Caught this on sale at Winn Dixie and i probably wouldn't buy it again. I like a stronger flavor.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
I love pistachio ice cream and its hard to find it without it being too expensive. Blue bunny is usually on sale so thats when I purchase it! Its reasonable without a sale. Compared to bigger brands it is a bargain.
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I'm an ice cream fiend and I love Pistachio Almond!  Surprisingly there aren't that many companies that make the flavor anymore--though I'm not sure why--but Blue Bunny makes a stellar ice cream with a lot of flavor and a great creamy texture.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Vicksburg
Love this flavor ice cream! The color is perfect for the summertime! Can be a bit expensive compared to store brands...so I usually wait till Kroger puts it on sale!
melissa h.
melissa h.
brentwood, NY
This is my favorite go to brand and flavor. I love piatacio. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Since I was a kid this was always my fav
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Laurel, MD
I have to say that pistachio ice cream is my all time favorite ice cream, very tasty. The blue bunny brand is also a great brand of ice cream
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Oh my God I can't ecplain how happy I was when I saw this! My ywo favorite nuts pistachio and almonds all together !
julio C.
julio C.
Saint Michael
this what you get when you are craving pistachios and ice cream but you cant deciede. best combo ever.
Christy L.
Christy L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Excellent creamy. Ice cream with awesome pistachio flavor. Highly recommend trying this flavor
Henry Y.
Henry Y.
Staten island
I love blue bunny ice cream. It's one of the better brands on the market. It's soft and doesn't have a fake taste