BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Always Real Ice Cream!We're as big of fans of ice cream as you are. That's why our ice cream is Always Real ice cream. Look at the label of other brands. If it doesn't say ice cream, it's not. As always, we are committed to giving you the best quality.

Ivette O.
Roma, TX
These sandwishes are so good I love this icecream brand and there is not one bad thing I can say about these ice crsam sandwishes except that they are so good and the taste of them is so delicious !!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I absolutely love this ice cream brand! This is by far the best flavor of ice cream sandwiches. I am a repeat consumer. My family loves these for a sweet summer treat. Highly recommend trying this.
Maria O.
These blue Bunny ice cream's are really good and you get three flavors which is pretty awesome you don't have to stick with one they are perfect for the summer and I would definitely recommend this to anybody.
Sadie E.
A quick and easy ice cream treat to have for hot summer days or even as a late midnight treat. The ice cream is creamy, the cake part is soft, and it's easy to eat on the go. It's a good product to have in your freezer. It's fairly inexpensive as well.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I usually have problems with dairy, but I love ice cream so often turn to Blue Bunny novelty items. I love this ice cream sandwich. I wish they made one that was just strawberry and vanilla, one that was chocolate and vanilla, too. It's delicious!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I bought these the other day, and they're so delicious! The strawberry is so creamy, and the chocolate is amazing too! I wasn't sure how these were going to taste, but I'm definitely going to be buying these again!
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
I'm not an ice cream girl but when I want something sweet this is my go to for sure! Not so much sugar or chocolate just enough to melt on my mouth lol! Love!
Cassie P.
Louisville , KY
The best after dinner dessert in the summer or winter. The outside is always soft and the ice cream in the middle is always soft too!
Minga M.
Compton , CA
just This is deliciousness in a box!! I love this Ice cream the neopolitan one the best... as well as the ice cream cones with fudge
Tanya S.
Ice cream sandwich happiness. Simple sweet and tasty. A lil treat for my goddaughter. She loves them and grabs them at the market