Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBlue Bunny
Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

Blue Bunny Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Mint ice cream with chocolate flavored chunks. Fun by the Bowlful. On Trend Flavors and Proven Varieties. Feed your fun side with this delicious treat. Grab a spoon and share with friends and family. And the best part? You don't need an excuse to enjoy a bowl. So, come on, what are you waiting for? Find Funlightenment!

what is a good moisturizer for dry and skin that needs to be hydrated?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream , 48 fl oz!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Blue bunny has Stepped up. Their ice cream is amazing! So flavorful and creamy. It also stays soft and scoop-able. This is one of the few brands we buy now. This mint one tastes like the girls scout cookies thin mints.
Kimberly G.
Kewanee, IL
Love mint chocolate chip ice cream. This is a good brand of it. Has a nice mint flavor with a creamy texture to it. The chocolate bits are good too. I unfortunately try not to buy because I will eat half a container without realizing it. I like this brand because I usually get an upset stomach from milk products but this one doesn't seem to bother me
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Blue Bunny Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream , 48 fl oz uploaded by Sarah B.
This ice cream is delicious. I love it most as a root beer float. Sometimes I use cola for it. So good!!! I highly recommend this ice cream to anyone. It is quality made and not bad on price.
Jordyn L.
This stuff is pretty good for it's price, although it wasn't exactly the chocolate mint I was wanting. It was more of a milky mint than a refreshing mint where it leaves that extra cold and bold flavor! Still decent though!
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Me encanta esta ice cream,es algo que puedo comer y comer y no me empalaga,y con esos pedacitos de chocolate es verdaderamente delicosa..mi favorita
Rae H.
Norman, OK
My husband picked this up because we needed gluten free ice cream. This is not CGF but has no gluten and says nothing about traces. This ice cream is rich and creamy! With a smooth cool mint flavor and oh so tasty chocolate flakes with the best flavor. Yum yum yum! #icecream #bluebell Blue Bunny Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream , 48 fl oz
Christina F.
Henderson, NV
The ONLY flavor that everyone in the house agrees on! this makes great shakes, floats and just tastes great all around!
Tracey M.
Marion, OH
Blue Bunny I believe is a good brand of ice cream I buy different items of Blue bunny and I absolutely love the different flavors they have. I picked this one because mint chocolate chip is my favorite brand of ice cream. YUM !
Belen C.
Plano, IL
This flavor is my favorite!!! It’s soo good!!! It’s literally the best mint chocolate chip I’ve ever had!!! It’s creamy and the flavor is excellent!!! I think this one is better than the Dean’s...
Deb Y.
This is one of my favorite kinds. I had some to night. I like the big chunks of chocolate. Mint and chocolate just go together. Yum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...