Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. It's in a see thru container, so What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB VANILLA BEAN.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Natural Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Bean Specks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Monali C.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Monali C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a review of the cookie two step flavor. OMG!!!!! I love this flavor so much! You get the perfect combo cookies n creme and Oreos!!! And what’s wild is it’s not too sweet and I promise you won’t be able to stop! I shed a tear when I don’t see it on my grocery store freezers I stand staring at the shelves hopping it just pops up. Do yourself a favor and get the cookie two step!
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a favorite of mine because I don’t think the taste of the ice cream is quality. It’s a cheaper brand and tastes like it.
Elle M.
Sioux Center, IA
Yum, yum, yum! I love vanilla ice cream! So delicious! One of the best ice creams! There isn’t anything to improve, perfect as-is. Very affordable - not pricey. Very satisfied with Blue Bunny ice creams!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I really love this ice cream because it is moderately sweet, it doesn’t cost as fast as everything if it gets on my face when And for me it will not be as sticky as after other ice creams. #voxbox
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But I do NOT care for any type of Blue Bunny ice cream. Their products just seem sub-par to me, and i even feel like they have a weird flavor. I never ever buy Blue Bunny. Gross.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Some Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean ice cream with some root beer is so yum yum yum!! The vanilla bean taste comes out nice and strong and makes it so creamy good.
Bonnie D.
Waupun, WI
Blue Bunny 🐰 thank you for a big flavor in one nice package. Also each to open and close, no freezer burnt ice cream when I open the package back up for more.
Ana G.
Merced, CA
Love this vanilla ice cream 😍😁it has a great flavor it was perfect for my son birthday party every one love it of course I got more flavors this ice cream is affordable I’m very satisfied I recommend it❤️.
brittani C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the creamy flavor of this ice cream. Its rich and flavorful! It's a little more pricey than other brands but its worth it. Quality you expect.
Jason R.
Oneill, NE
Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Jason R.
Freaking love this ice cream. One of my go to when im feeling the craving of a sweet tooth. So flavorful and smooth. Creamy tasting to! It works well for root beer floats. May just be the setting on my freezer to but it doesn't freeze rock hard so thats a plus

Looking for your answer?