Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Skylar H.Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Tosha M.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. It's in a see thru container, so What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB VANILLA BEAN.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Natural Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Bean Specks.

Cinamon Y.
Scottsdale
Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean is the best flavor.  The packaging is good & the texture of the ice cream is smooth & creamy.  It is a higher price point but the quality warrants it.  This is the only ice cream I buy when I buy ice cream.  It's a favorite for everyone in my household.  The only downfall is that I have a sensitivity to dairy so it causes my face to break out.  This is the only reason it got 4 stars!
Brianna W.
New York
Vanilla Bean is my all time favorite flavor. Blue Bunny is one of my top choices when purchasing ice cream. Usually, at Jewel, you can find a deal 2 for $6.00 which is perfect for summer or any ice cream lover like me.
Lauren B.
Pasadena, CA
If you like vanilla ice cream this is a great choice that you can find in your local grocery store! You know it's good and tasty and made with great ingredients. I buy this again and again when I'm in the mood for ice cream:)
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
I get this for my husband, he eats ice cream EVERYDAY!. I tell you this man could turn into and big ice cream sandwich if I let him. We get the vanilla because he can ad all the different flavors and topping to make it what he want. Blue Bunny is the best value in the market I would say. Why spend fortunes one the specialty brands when you can have the same great taste for a much better price?
Marie S.
no where
Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks I like Blue Bunny because they always mix the flavors around and they come out with so many new ice creams, samwhiches, and even ice cream whoppy pies
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
As far as cheap brand ice cream that you find in your local corner store when you randomly want a pint of ice cream this is a good brand. Between this and turkey hill I can always count on still getting a pint under $4.
Liberty V.
Blue bunny ice cream is a house hold favorite. It is nice and creamy and has amazing types of flavors. The birthday cake flavor is really good. Although it’s a little expansive it’s worth the extra money.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Blue bunny is one of my family favorite brands of ice cream to eat.  With always try to keep the vanilla in stock in the freezer for making ice cream cones, serving desert a' la mode  and making milkshakes.  We also add just a small amount sometimes in the blender when making smoothies for my youngest child.  Highly recommend you won't regret trying it.
betty h.
Camden, TN
blue bunny vanilla icecream great taste at affordable price you can get at any walmart store very easy to prepare love the taste which keeps me coming back for more you can serve plain or top with any thing just love the rich vanilla taste
Claudia R.
Gainesville
Classic vanilla ice cream done perfectly! It's not overly sweet, which is important to me. It's extremely creamy and rich, making it the perfect indulgence when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. Drizzle with chocolate or top with nuts/fruits.