BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream. In a see thru container, so What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB SEASONAL.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Cheesecake Flavor Base {Corn Syrup, Water, Cheese Blend (Nonfat Milk, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Cultures), Buttermilk, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid}, Cherry Swirl (Sugar, Cherries, Water, Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Red 40), Graham Swirl {Graham Cracker Crumbs (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda), Soybean Oil, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Coconut Oil, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Annatto for Color.

Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
I am absolutely in LOVE with this ice cream! I've never been a huge fan of ice cream, because flavors are so boring and I never found one that I really enjoyed but this flavor is AMAZING! I constantly have a tub in my fridge. The ice cream is phenomenal, great flavor with little chunks of chocolate chips, graham cracker shaving, and chocolate drizzles. I recommend this to anyone!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I'm a s'mores fanatic and this is by far the best s'mores flavored ice cream out there!! We tried Walmart's brand and another off brand s'mores ice cream and they just couldn't compare. This amazing graham ice cream has chunks of graham, chocolate and Marshmallow through out. Highly recommended!!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Just like a marshmallow smores! Chocolate, marshmallow, Graham Cracker, ice cream...what else do you need? Now you can enjoy that classic campfire flavor in your bowl of creamy cold icecream! Blue Bunny has some of the best budget friendly flavors!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This is yummy BUT if you want something that is insanely good at walmart get the great value brand Smores ice cream. Oh my god. Ive never had ice cream that good. And its cheaper.
Kayla W.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TASTE SO DELICIOUS?! Seriously, I could eat this entire thing in one sitting. I think it was a seasonal flavor, which is really sad but it's amazing.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I'm a sucker for s'more flavored things. Ice cream of course is no exception. This is amazing. I love marshmallows in ice cream and the marshmallow fluff in this ice cream is awesome. It also has chocolate in it and it's just really good and creamy like all Blue Bunny ice cream.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Isabella W.
This ice cream literally taste so much like a smores. The ice cream is soo good, and I was surprised at how much it managed to taste like graham crackers!
April L.
I bought this for my son's birthday by accident. I was so glad I did. It is so yummy! I especially like the bits of graham crackers throughout.
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best ice creams I have ever eaten. Smores lovers beware this stuff is amazing. Taste just like a real smore. Sooo good!!