BY BLUE BUNNY

Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
Yum I love this ice cream.  I won it online and it was so good.  I would buy it sometime.  It is one of the best I have tried.  It is at Walmart
Luis D.
Riverside
By far one of my favorite vanilla ice cream nothing beats the rich vanilla flavor that this has goes well all on its own doesn't need any toppings
natalie m.
We recently went out to eat for my daughters birthday and were served sundaes and had to ask. Literally the best ice cream ever
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
We love to eat blue bell vanilla plain or use it to make coke floats or milkshakes. It's always an affordable option.
Alese W.
St. Louis
Blue bunnys ice cream is expesive considering how small it is but the consistency is extremely smooth and calming
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great vanilla ice cream. Taste just like a vanilla stick. Tub size did decrease over the years
Malia B.
Looovveeee blue bunny. So creamy and tastes aaammmaazziinngg!!!! Will buy again and again!!!
Marie E.
Charlotte , NC
Super delicious and testy vanilla ice creamy I love the creamy of this delicious ice cream!