Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Party uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love. So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Peanut Butter Flavor Base and Swirl (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides), Fudge Swirl (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Pectin, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), Peanut Butter Cups {Sugar, Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Nonfat Milk, Milk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This is my favorite peanut butter ice creams. It has a lot of textures going on, which I like. The peanut butter cups added in it gives it a nice touch. Although, I do wish there was a little more peanut butter oomf within the actual ice cream itself. This product is also pretty good price wise. I recommend to all peanut butter lovers!
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Oh my gosh peanut butter panic is a peanut butter lovers dream. Everything is peanut butter and it also has chocolate in there. Lets face it peanut butter and chocolate are life!!!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Peanut butter panic!! My absolute guilty pleasure. I love that it has the right amount of peanut butter, fudge and peanut butter cups. I could literally eat this everyday of my life! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves peanut butter cups and peanut butter
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
If you like peanut butter and you like ice cream. Oh M G! This is awesome! Blue Bunny is super creamy and smooth. They churn this ice cream to perfection. It is a delicious way to treat yourself after a long day or some at home therapy. And yes, it won’t be long until I purchase more of this for a scandalous midnight snack!
Doris W.
My family loves this ice cream! It's has a delicious peanut flavor. Blue bunny also makes a banana split ice cream, it's good to. It's probably not a healthy snack but it's so good.
Alyssa B.
This is my husband's favorite ice cream! Although I love Moose Tracks more, this is a close second! Lots of goodies inside, and the ice cream actually tastes like peanut butter, not like vanilla with the peanut butter chunks in it like a lot of other brands. Sooooo good!
Samantha K.
Can't go wrong with this stuff! Great price for the size and there's something in every bite. I'm always hesitant to buy anything other than Ben n jerrys but I love blue bunny flavors! The vanilla is awesome with anything too
Jessica S.
Blue Bunny is nearly impossible for me to find locally. But my husband and I tried this while vacationing in the south and fell in love! I would definitely buy this often if it was sold locally to me! Doesn't even matter the cost, it's that good.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I like this brand of ice cream how ever it can't compare to some of the other brands. There's just something about the ice cream itself that tastes different. It's still good but not as good as other brands.
Natalie R.
Bronx, NY
Love the combination of chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter!! It's so good without it being too sweet or without you feeling overwhelmed with peanut butter all over the place. Love this ice cream I always buy it when I see it
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Can someone buy me some more ice cream?