BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Premium Homemade Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream, 1.75 qt

Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Fructose, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Mono- And Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Dextrose, Annatto (For Color), Caramel Color. Allergen Information: Contains Milk And Eggs.

Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
It's such a normal flavor nothing too crazy. I love the chocolate twist in it. It adds more flavor. It's good and I would buy this all the time. And the brand has always been a favorite brand.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
One of my favorite ice cream brands and flavor flavor mix. The ingredients in them are natural and better for you than alternative brands. The taste it delicious I would definitely recommend this if you love a good classic vanilla and chocolate mix.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Love this brand of ice cream. The taste is pretty great! We love a lot of the flavors, but I think the cookies and cream beats them all. We will always buy this when we need ice cream. Big enough for a family of 4 and more
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Yummy yummy perfecto para estos dias de calor... un postre para mi hijo acompanado con frutas ummmm lo disfruta muchisimo. Calidad, rico sabor, y buen precio
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
Blue bunny had the creamiest and tastiest ice creams for the best price! It's so wroth every penny!! I love love love this delicious treat
Estefania M.
OMG!!! 😲 This is the most delicious ice cream ever. It's amazing I really LOVE this ice cream. I don't have even words for describe it.
Marianna S.
So smooth and easy to scoop out of the bucket, almost like soft-serve. I love all of this brands ice cream.
Joni M.
Saint Paul, VA
Smooth, delicious and creamy with an excellent mix of chocolate and vanilla make this a family favorite!
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Always one of my favorite go to snacks! I love the chocolate and vanilla combination!
Sarah F.
This carton of ice cream had the mixture of both my favorites chocolate and vanilla.