BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream, 56 oz..

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Skim Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Fructose, Egg Yolks, Contains 1% Or Less of The Following: Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Caramel Color. Allergen Information: Contains Egg, Milk.

Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
The one cheat that I kept when I started intermittent fasting. I only discovered this ice cream when I moved to the Lower 48 and now it's my hands down favorite 9f every other brands I've eaten. Creamy and smooth, it has the deep flavor I want in an ice cream. Makes a great cone treat.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great ice cream! Taste just like when we used to make it as kids with the old fashion ice cream  makers. You would have the ice with rock salt and churn it for an hour or so! But the end result was so worth it and the process was actually fun too!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Only gave this one three stars. A lot of chocolate ice cream I've been eating in my whole life. There's lots of problems that I've tried this one was okay. I would recommend it to others. It's just not my favorite.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Was not a huge fan of blue bunny. Wasn't blown away from the flavors. Just cheap ice cream. You can buy it at Walmart or Kroger pretty cheap. Paying for what you're getting. Cheap enough for everyone.
Aryn s.
Henderson, NV
Picked up a tub of blue bunny last week at a liquor store trying to find some snacks and I wasn't disappointed . Blue bunny has so tasty ice cream
Tenisia B.
I love rich chocolatey ice cream and blue bunny is the band i love. Their chocolate ice cream is so creamy and sweet it's perfect.
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
Have purchased this multiple times when it’s on sale. Affordable pricing, but I would prefer other brands that are creamier.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Not my first choice for chocolate ice cream. I haven't tried any other flavors but the chocolate had a strange taste to it.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I really like Blue Bunny Ice Cream Premium Chocolate Champion. it is very rich in flavor and who does not like chocolate.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
One of my all time favorite ice creams! The texture is perfectly creamy and soft, and the chocolate flavor is perfect!