BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny is as big of fans of ice cream as you are. That's why Blue Bunny Premium Flan Ice Cream is always made with real ice cream. Look at the label of other brands. If it doesn't say ice cream, it's not. As always Blue Bunny is committed to give you the best quality.Blue Bunny Premium Flan Ice Cream, 1.75 qt

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Caramelized Sugar Ribbon (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Food Starch-- Modified, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less of Natural & Artificial Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Cellulose Gel, Caramel Color. Contains Milk.

Tiffany S.
This has been the only brand of ice cream that I will buy regularly. It never gets hard like most ice creams. It has a nice sealed container that makes it easy to store and keeps it fresh. Blue bunny is the best and I recommend it to any ice cream lover!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This ice cream is delicious!! It made me feel like I was at an ice cream shop! The price was a bit much for the size but you get what you pay for. I'll buy again.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
BB is my favorite brand because they're such good quality and have unique flavor options. This one is great. It tastes just like well-made flan but cools you off! Definitely could be served in a shop instead of from the freezer.
Dee C.
Magna, UT
Blue bunny is creamy and delicious! Although it's more on the expensive side compared to others, we still love it because of its quality and range of flavors. I'd probably buy it more often if it was a little cheaper, but I think the price matches the quality it delivers to people with a sweet tooth like me
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love eee flan so when I saw this I was super happy and grabbed it well I can say that its so delicious in taste definitely a great flavor ice cream!
Samira I.
Sterling Heights
This literally taste like my Tia Dalhias flan. Omg. This is seriously so good I can't even tell you. Please carry this more in Michigan!
celina y.
This stuff is amazing as well. Omg of y'all have not had this then y'all need this in your life cause this stuff is amazing.
Hope F.
I love blue bunnies ice cream. It is so creamy and delicious. We eat it all the time. My kids love it.
Cynthia S.
Bowie, MD
Blue bunny is one of my favorite ice cream brands, and this is really good, and creamy!
Candelaria H.
Paramount, CA
Can somebody tell me if it taste like the actual flan ?! Or all you taste is just the caramel ?