BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

• With strawberries and strawberry sauce
  • Easy to scoop
  • Locks in freshness
  • Less mess
  • Keeps its shape
  • Safety seal
  • Kosher.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Strawberry Revel (Strawberries, Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Blue 1 and Red 40), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% Or Less of: Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Cherry Juice Concentrate.

Monica L.
Fort Smith, AR
I love Strawberry ice cream. It has the chucks of strawberries that I love. It's never to hard to scoop out. It's very creamy. I do wish the container was wider because I always feel like I'm hitting the edge and getting ice cream on my knuckles. I always have to wash my hands after.
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
Just had some of this the other day and loved it. I'm a huge fan of anything strawberry, it's my weakness... or one of many weaknesses! Tastes great with some chocolate drizzled over the top, and even goes good with a little shortcake or warm sugar cookie!
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
I really love blue ribbon bunny brand ice cream it's super smooth and creamy and they have amazing flavors! They aren't any more expensive as any other ice cream brands but there quality is by far way better and you can't go wrong with strawberry
Tania V.
Mesquite, TX
I love strawberries! And this ice cream takes me to a whole other world. It has real strawberries and thats what I love about this type of ice cream. It tastes great and recommend it to anyone who loves strawberries
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
This ice cream tastes like strawberries and cream to me. I like how whenever I have it, the strawberries don't taste fermented or off, which I often find when eating any other kind of strawberry ice cream.
Amber M.
I like the ice cream itself but the strawberries freeze my teeth when I bite into one.It's like a crystallized strawberry i can hear it when I bite into it.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I love this ice cream. It has nice amounts of strawberries. This flavor is my favorite it's creamy and sweet. I recommend others to try it out.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
This ice cream is the best hands down, this particular flavor of strawberry is perfect and creamy with chunks of strawberry in it!
Tara T.
This ice cream tastes like real strawberries not the fake artificial strawberry crap here. It's also soft and fluffy. I love it!
Kayla M.
Provo, UT
We are a very simple ice cream famiy we love our strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. But definitely love our strawberry.