BY BLUE BUNNY

• Less mess
  • Safety seal
  • REAL Seal Certified
  • Kosher.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less of Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Annatto For Color. Allergen Information: Contains Milk.

Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
Blue bunny ice cream is smooth and creamy. It is perfect by itself, in a cone, or in a bowl with toppings. Blue bunny comes in many flavors so finding one I like is easy.
Ashley B.
My mom and I love cinnamon ice cream and usually Cold Stone is the only place we can find it, but finally Blue Bunny made it and it's delicious!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
Oh god this was bad. I didn't expect to like it, but my husband wanted to try it. I couldn't even finish a bowl of it. WIll not repurchase!
Janice W.
Wahiawa, HI
Omg. This is so good. I'm mad they do not sell this in Hawaii. Whenever I am in Texas I makes sure I always grab my a tub of this
Nicole O.
My absolute favorite ice cream. When it is on the shelf. Wish they would sell it all year long instead of just during the fall.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I love cinnamon ice cream , I can't find it often . Trust me when I come across this cinnamon ice cream , I must have it !
Cecilia Y.
Phoenix
I love buying this product, so that I could make sundaes. My favorite is vanilla, pineapple, whip cream and nuts.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
One of the best ice creams around. Has a great taste. Would recommend to family and friends.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
This ice cream has an amazing texture! It also goes amazingly well on top of apple pie!