BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. Cheesecake ice cream cherry and graham swirls.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Cheesecake Flavor Base {Corn Syrup, Water, Cheese Blend (Nonfat Milk, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Culture), Buttermilk, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid}, Cherry Swirl (Sugar, Cherries, Water, Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Red 40), Graham Swirl {Graham Cracker Crumbs (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm and Kernel Oils, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Soybean Oil, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Coconut Oil, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Annatto for Color.

Amanda F.
Lake Worth , FL
This is the best ice cream out there . I love how they added strawberry along with cheesecake. These two flavors really do go together it's simply just the best.
Anita S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE THIS ICE CREAM, literally I freaking love this ice cream, it's so good and creamy, definitely taste like cherry cheesecake, but in ice cream form. It's smooth, it's tasty, it's delicious, just enough of everything. I saw this at my local grocery store and I'm so glad that I purchased this. There probably are better cheesecake ice creams out there, but hey, this is the best that I've found so far. Recently saw this for sale, better believe I stocked up on them since it said "limited time."
Searra H.
Pendleton
This is hands down the best flippin ice cream I have ever had!! It seriously tastes like cherry cheesecake I could almost devoure it all in one sitting if I wouldn’t get sick from sure and dairy overload lol @bluebunny @influenster
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I actually enjoyed this ice cream. Most cheesecake ice creams have other flavors like strawberry or the cherry but it taste very artificial and I hate that and won't eat it. This kind the cherries taste great and you can also taste the bites of cheesecake and them both together are amazing.
Heather G.
Galax, VA
OMG this ice cream is amazing I tried it tonight for the first time and I am in love. It is so creamy you can taste the cherry cheesecake flavor it taste just likes its name. This is one of the best ice cream I have had in a long time.
Lea C.
Circleville, OH
Currently obsessed with this flavor of ice cream! Definitely my go-to! It tastes exactly like cherry cheesecake!! The crust and all! It's so good I could probably eat the whole tub in one sitting lol
Jazmin I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This blue bunny cherrific cheesecake ice cream is so good it's very creamy and super good and it taste like cheesecake so if you all like cheesecake I think you should get this ice cream.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the best ice cream flavors I've ever had! It kind of tastes like banana split but better! I definitelyrecommend!
Laurie D.
My all time fav ice cream... I have tried other cherry cheesecake ice cream but this one is by far the best one I have found.
Brittany K.
Smithville, MO
Wow! This tastes just like a piece of cheesecake. Even has the graham cracker crust in it! Very satisfying.