BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
Love it!!! All the goodies makes this a fave of mine that we pick up often! Also, if you haven't tried this brand, they always have great flavors to try something new.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love this flavor of ice cream it's so delicious and the name is so cute and I also love the size of this it's a perfect singleserving like it's a larger singleserving but it's so nice and I love it also the little spoon is so cute and I love many things I love it
Dana P.
This was the first blue bunny ice cream I ever tried and is still one of my all time favorite ice cream from this brand. The flavors compliment each other and taste great on its own as well as with various toppings like chocolate syrup. The Ice cream is very smooth and creamy as well making it even more of a treat!
Chelsea J.
Great value for larger tubs of ice cream. I've been a fan of Bunny Tracks since I was a child. Delicious. I can't wait to start buying bunny tracks for my own kiddos but for now it will just have to be shared with my husband and I. I buy at Ralph's mostly.
Ashlea P.
Shawnee
This is a very good icecream. I loved it as a child and i love it now. Its in my top 5 flavors of icevream and the flavor i uave to hide in the back of the feeeze.from the icevream atealing mosnters.
KRISTY P.
Blue Bunny ice cream - When you hear the name you know you're getting absolutely delicious ice cream. The biggest challenge is deciding what flavor to pick !! Blue Bunny commercials are absolutely adorable too !!
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this ice cream is really good however it will never replace turtle tracks which will always be the best. I still love eating it though it just doesn't compare. It is fairly easy to prepare I would still buy it again
Kerrigan C.
Everything you could want in an ice cream! I've never had anyone try it and not like it! It's my family favorite. You could eat eat too much way too easy! It's not healthy but it cures a sweet tooth!
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
So rich. So creamy. Love the little surprises of bunnies filled with caramel. A delicious, satisfying ice cream that I have and will co finite recommending for years to come.
Kimberly S.
Brownsville, TX
If you're a chocolate, caramel fan like me, then this ice cream is for you!!! So creamy and delicious that you're probably going to eat the whole thing in one day