BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Ice Cream, 24 Karat Carrot Cake.

Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Carrot Cake {Wheat Flour, Sugar, Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Annatto For Color, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Pasteurized Eggs, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Spices, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk}, Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Oatmeal Raisin Flavor Base (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Raisin Paste, Egg Yolks, Oats, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Ground Cinnamon, Sugar, Citric Acid), Whey, Contains 1% Or Less of Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Ground Vanilla Beans, Food Starch-Modified, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono- And Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Cultures, Vitamin A Palmitate. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Wheat, Eggs And Soy. May Contain Tree Nuts (Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Hazelnut, Pecan, Pine Nuts, Macadamia, Pistachio, Walnut), Peanut, Coconut.

Mendy M.
Elizabethtown
I could absolutely eat the entire container of Blue Bunny cherry cheesecake. My family is always fighting over this ice cream. With the cherries and syrup and real chessecake pieces and graham cracker crust mixed all in it is a definite must have purchase. If you love cherry cheesecake and have never tried this blue bunny ice cream you are truly missing out of a slice of heaven in a bowl.
Melody L.
Duff's flavors are my favorite! I love the red velvet cake omg it's so delicious!! Also Pistachio almond is so good. My Dad's favorite ice flavor he would get when it was available. It was one of the only brands that carry that flavor.
Cheriann R.
Ontario
I make my own ice cream. When I go to other peoples houses in sometime obligated to eat complete garbage, this, I can't even call it ice cream, is a waste of the time it takes to choke it down.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have such a hard time finding this stuff in stores so when ever I find this in store I always buy two because this stuff is that good. Taste like real carrot cake yet doesn't. Really good
Lindsay H.
I'm so excited to be home and I work my own place to work my way up to with my me and life away with me my life is so a wr and ter my husband aunt and my aunt I love you so so much baby baby girl I love you so so much baby baby girl girl I love you so
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
This stuff is good! I recently tried this product because I love Duff Goldman and I love Carrot cake. It is kind of different but I like it with some milk and making it into a milkshake! I love ice cream so this stuff is definitely going to be another time that ill be buying it.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This was a pretty good idea, and tasted okay, but was definitely lacking the cream cheese taste, and texture was not quite what i had been hoping for.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious creamy smooth and lightly sweet carrot goodness. I love that you get actual carrot cake chunks within makes it that much more of a treat.
Katlyn W.
Martinsburg, WV
Everyone holy moly! This stuff is sooooo good! My house hold loves it for a after dinner treat! I bought mine from Walmart. Ugh you have to try!
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
I didn't like this ice cream at all. My husband and daughter didn't like it either. We didn't even finish the product before throwing it away