BY BLUE BUNNY

Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is so good, I don't really enjoy all the vanilla flavor ice creams, but this one I can deal with. Its very affordable. My husband really loves it, we buy ours at Walmart for very cheap.
Edreysmeira A.
Edreysmeira A.
Miami
El helado nunca falta en casa, es nuestro postre por excelencia, nos gusta probar varios, este es muy bueno, su textura, es cremoso y se puede mantener esa textura por varios días a diferencia de otros que se ponen muy duros
Lissette H.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Foodie Expert
I use this ice cream to make fried ice cream and turns out delicious. I like its flavor. You won't be dissatisfied or disappointed. I would buy this ice cream again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
Foodie Expert
A classic yummy vanilla ice cream. The new container I thought would work well in my freezer door, I found it did not. Other than that a good product.
Catt G.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Good creamy ice cream I do not like vanilla so I purchase other flavors . Will continue to buy and is Healthy but is bought in diff flavors!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This has to be the most bought ice cream we buy in my home. My kids gobble this up. It stays fresh and I've never noticed any freezer burn. I usually get the homemade vanilla. It taste so good.
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Great tasting vanilla ice cream. It's got a great price point and you can't go wrong with this vanilla. The whole family loves the taste!
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Well worth the price and my favorite is the chocolate kind and can even purchase it at the gas station.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Blue Bunny has delicious flavors, I use the french vanilla to make homemade smoothies! Delicious!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brand of ice cream. I never have had a complaint from this ice cream. I love their package of the ic cream. It lasts longer than any other brand and stay cold. The taste is so fresh.