Blue Bunny Premium Cookies and Cream Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Premium cookies & cream ice cream with a soft, creamy texture. Made from simple ingredients and natural flavorings, our frozen deserts are packed with creamy deliciousness in every bite.What you see is what you'll love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. Available in a wide variety of delicious flavors. Find Funlightenment!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Cookies and Cream Ice Cream , 48 fl oz!
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummy ice cream. I mean, who doesn't love ice cream?  Blue Bunny Cookies & Cream ice cream is a delicious anytime treat!  It  has just enough cookie pieces to flavor it to perfection!  This ice cream is a wonderful treat, whether it be summer or winter!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Blue bunny is the best ice cream brand, period. Nothing compares to this quality. It’s always smooth, easy to scoop and stays soft after being opened and in the freezer. They have amazing flavors and don’t skimp on their Ingredients. I’m in love with so many of their flavors. #2020influencerawards this brand should for sure win!!! #thebest Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cookies & Cream
Betty "BJ" F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Blue Bunny Premium Cookies and Cream Ice Cream , 48 fl oz uploaded by Betty "BJ" F.
I'm in love with blue bunny ice cream period! The milk is creamy and tastes so rich. Its affordable and well worth it. The oreos blend so well and tastes the best. You wont be disappointed. Way better than the other brand "breyers". Just because of the name I keep the containers to store my bunnies pellets and treats! Why not? It's already labeled.
Troi S.
Newark, NJ
I first tried this at my Grandma's Birthday Party. I was not expecting it to be sooooo soft. The flavor is like normal cookies and cream but very creamy. I enjoyed this and it was great when paired with cake, preferably chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!! Blue Bunny Premium Cookies and Cream Ice Cream , 48 fl oz
Carlee E.
Manilla, IA
I am a huge lover of cookies and cream ice cream and most of blue bunny’s products but this one I am not a fan of. There is not enough flavor in this and not a lot of cookie in it.
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Who could go wrong on cookies and cream. A flavor which I was afraid of. I hate Oreos but ended up liking this ice cream a lot. And affordable and delicious.
Cindy B.
Boise
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love cookies and cream, you’ll definitely love it!! It’s nice rich and creamy with some cookies in it of course!!
Arabella S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this creamy and super delicious ice cream. The best cookies and cream ice cream I’ve had in a long time. I love blue bunny.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream. It is very delicious. It has big chunks of cookies in it. Very affordable and worth the money.
Lesliye G.
Brooklyn park , MN
My family really enjoys this brands and this specific flavor. I always get this at the grocery store, I’ve tried many cookies and cream and I can actually say this is on top of that list. Great flavor and add Oreos for crunchier taste

Looking for your answer?