Blue Bunny Premium Buter Pecan Ice Cream , 48 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Premium butter pecan ice cream with a soft, creamy texture. Made from simple ingredients and natural flavorings, our frozen deserts are packed with creamy deliciousness in every bite. What you see is what you'll love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. Available in a wide variety of delicious flavors. Find Funlightenment!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Buter Pecan Ice Cream , 48 fl oz!
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite brand and the best flavor they make. So creamy and delicious with the right amount of pecans. Awesome tamper proof packing. I literally buy it once a week lol. I have a problem.
Sarah R.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this for my mom. Praline Pecan isn't usually my go to flavor. Blue Bunny made me a fan thought! I loved this ice cream.
Elyse D.
East Orange, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Blue Bunny Butter Pecan ice cream is creamy and has plenty of pecans. It is a delicious combination. This is one of my favorite brands of ice cream.
Stephanie N.
We always keep a tub of butter pecan in our freezer.  The hubs and I share a bowl a couple days a week as a treat after dinner.  We've tried several others but always go back to this one.
Sonia B.
Morton Grove, IL
Blue Bunny's butter pecan ice cream is a great flavor and the amount of pecans in the ice cream is perfect! Not overly sweet!
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite ice cream. Every time I get this flavor it tastes so good. It always hits the spot and I hope it’s always around!
Sugar J.
The butter pecan is to die for! It is very good, with a lot of pecans.. There is no alternative, Blue Bunny is THE ONE!
Harmony G.
Muldrow
This is a great product my favorite flavor from BLUE Bunny Ice cream it has a rich an creamy butter pecan flavor very smooth an taste great a product I would recommend to anyone to try this company takes pride in the products that they make an cares about their customers is a product that can be trusted an is a good price.
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Blue bunny ice cream in general is my favorite but recently I tried the butter pecan and I loved it! Great flavor and I loved that the oecan chunks werent too big or hard
Roxxane R.
Fresno
Wow my favorite. Pecan praline is like one of the best ice cream flavors out there! I can eat this forever haha

Looking for your answer?