Blue Bunny Premium Bunny Tracks® Ice Cream , 46 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Vanilla flavored ice cream, chocolaty peanut butter bunnies, chocolaty covered peanuts, caramel and fudge swirls. Fun by the Bowlful. On Trend Flavors and Proven Varieties. Feed your fun side with this delicious treat. Grab a spoon and share with friends and family. And the best part? You don't need an excuse to enjoy a bowl. So, come on, what are you waiting for? Give in to the Bunny.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Premium Bunny Tracks® Ice Cream , 46 fl oz!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks Ice Cream is like eating a yummy sundae. I have bought Blue Bunny frequently in other flavors and was so happy when I found Bunny Tracks. The vanilla ice cream is great and the additions take it over the top! Chocolate, caramel, nuts! This combination is so fabulous! If you want to taste an outstanding ice cream, get Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks!
Lillian E.
I love any kind of ice cream really.. I love blue bunny, for the fact they always have it anywhere u go or anywhere u wanna buy it lol. But really good. Affordable! Definitely recommend!
Hayley B.
Huntsville, TX
As much as I’ve heard great reviews, I decided to try it out myself. At first it was pretty good, but the after taste was kind of disappointing and I needed to get it out of the back of my mouth. I might consider to buy it again, but I will definitely try another flavor.
Amanda C.
This is one of my favorite ice cream brands. It always takes fresh, and not artificial like the other brands.
Diana H.
1,139 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Blue Bunny is one of my many favorite brands. Moose tracks is my favorite flavor. You can taste chocolate in every bite
Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The icecream taste great and adding some peanuts would make it even taste better . This is a must have on these hot days on Texas .
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Blue Bunny is the only ice cream I will buy! To me, its the best their is. I love almost all the different flavors but, this one has to be a fav!!
Nee C.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really like blue bunny ice cream this may sound weird but its just too soft. I dont know how to explain it. It is a little bit pricey just for ice cream. I'd rather choose blue bell over this ice cream. I wouldn't buy this brand ice cream no more.
Jackie F.
I haven’t had this ice cream in a long time, but it is so delicious! I love the bunnies mixed into it.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Blue Bunny makes some pretty delicious ice cream concoctions! Their vanilla base is perfectly flavored. All the mix ins make for a fun, tasty treat!

Looking for your answer?