BY BLUE BUNNY

Powerful peanut butter ice cream charged with peanut butter and fudge sauces and overloaded with peanut butter cups. see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monette, AR
This ice cream tastes like heaven and it is one of my favorites from blue bunny. I bought it at our local grocery store which is the only one for 30 miles so it was a little pricey but if I buy it in a city near us at a Walmart the price is amazing. Compared to other brands I think blue bunny is a better brand because it is smooth like ice cream should be. I will definitely buy this again and I would recommend everyone to try it unless you have a peanut allergy.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Blue bunny is so creamy and delicious, good flavor and the price isn't that bad either. I've only had it a couple of times but I would get it again. Love the peanut butter chunks inside those are my favorite!
Laura D.
Laura D.
The spoon underneath the lid is genius! The peanut butter flavor is addicting and SO good! This has been one of my go to flavors if I want to treat my self.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
I love this kind very good but I don't like sugar free kind it taste funky like it was watered down big time would I tell people to buy sugar free nope
John P.
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like Blue Bunny however the butter pecan could use more pecans. It is creamy but lacks the buttery smooth flavor that accompany pecans just right.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
I don't normally buy peanut butter ice cream because sometimes it lacks the sweetness I desire from ice cream. This was perfect.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Blue Bunny is a go to when you want to splurge some money on a tasty treat. The flavors are some of my faves!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Southaven, MS
Peanut butter and chocolate in ice cream is always a good idea. Ya just can't go wrong!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Austin, AR
This is the best ice cream I have ever eaten. I must have it on hand at all times. The smooth, slightly salty #peanut butter goes perfectly with the sweet #chocolate and peanut butter cups throughout the #ice cream.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is mine and my husband's favorite flavor of ice cream! There are glorious chunks of chocolate throughout along with ribbons of delicious peanut butter. If you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further!