BY BLUE BUNNY

Powerful peanut butter ice cream charged with peanut butter and fudge sauces and overloaded with peanut butter cups. see more...

Breanne F.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best blue bunny flavor! Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate and delicious chunks. Creamy and tasty! I get this flavor literally every time I get ice cream. I especially love the single serving sizes so I can't eat a whole tub!
Jessica P.
Monette, AR
This ice cream tastes like heaven and it is one of my favorites from blue bunny. I bought it at our local grocery store which is the only one for 30 miles so it was a little pricey but if I buy it in a city near us at a Walmart the price is amazing. Compared to other brands I think blue bunny is a better brand because it is smooth like ice cream should be. I will definitely buy this again and I would recommend everyone to try it unless you have a peanut allergy.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a total peanut butter junkie and prefer to eat an ice cream that also has it.  They have the best concoction here in this flavor! It's got a TON of peanut butter in every single bite as well as chunks of deliciousness!  I always get a smaller container so I don't eat too much
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Blue bunny is so creamy and delicious, good flavor and the price isn't that bad either. I've only had it a couple of times but I would get it again. Love the peanut butter chunks inside those are my favorite!
Laura D.
The spoon underneath the lid is genius! The peanut butter flavor is addicting and SO good! This has been one of my go to flavors if I want to treat my self.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this kind very good but I don't like sugar free kind it taste funky like it was watered down big time would I tell people to buy sugar free nope
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like Blue Bunny however the butter pecan could use more pecans. It is creamy but lacks the buttery smooth flavor that accompany pecans just right.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
I don't normally buy peanut butter ice cream because sometimes it lacks the sweetness I desire from ice cream. This was perfect.
Sandy R.
Blue Bunny is a go to when you want to splurge some money on a tasty treat. The flavors are some of my faves!
Stacey M.
Southaven, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Peanut butter and chocolate in ice cream is always a good idea. Ya just can't go wrong!