Blue Bunny Orange Sherbet

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny is made in Le Mars, Iowa by a family of dairymen that has been in business for over 100 years. You will always find the great taste you expect in the traditional flavors you love. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Orange Sherbet!
How would you rate this product?
Lk Panasoffke, FL
I love their sherbet it's so yummy! Fresh and amazing! worth trying it out if you are a fan of sherbet. Great quality.
Fayetteville , GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Blue bunny just takes me back when I was a little girl it tastes amazing and always will my kids love everything it as well.
Portland , ME
My favorite orange sherbet that there is! So creamy and taste just like the stuff I got at the ice cream counter as a kid!
Sand Coulee, MT
I love sherbet tin general but Blue Bunny really knocks my socks off! It is my favorite type of cool treat on a warm day!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It tastes every good. It tastes like a orange creamsicle. Very creamy and that hunt of ice cream dairy in the ice cream.
Mehoopany, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Orange sherbert is my go to comfort food when I'm not feeling well and the Blue Bunny brand is always my first choice!
Hopkinsville, KY
This is so refreshing and my favorite brand. Doesn't taste processed and remains light and crisp. Perfect on hot days
Piketon
I love Blue Bunny orange sherbet it tasted so smooth I like putting in my Sprite or 7Up and making a punch all of it
Decatur, IL
I don't even dig orange sherbet but this one was pretty good. Mix it with orange soda and you working with something.
tucson, AZ
I love to eat it as a ice cream float with orange soda. It a great treat for when your child have there friends over.

Looking for your answer?