Blue Bunny Orange Sherbet

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny is made in Le Mars, Iowa by a family of dairymen that has been in business for over 100 years. You will always find the great taste you expect in the traditional flavors you love. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Orange Sherbet!
How would you rate this product?
LaGrange
This is a pretty good alternative to my regular ice cream. Makes me feel like I’m choosing a healthier option which might not be the case but I like to think so. I don’t normally like orange flavored treats but this one is nice. I would recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a little disappointing because I really love sherbets but this is a wired type of sherbet or maybe because the orange is overpowering,it was fine if you are taking about price
Flora
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay let's be real and talk about all those fake imitation orange sherbets, FORGET THEM! This is the real deal! I tried this for the first time and almost lost my mind! It's freaking delicious AND affordable. As a girl who loves lifetime movies and ice cream, this is where it's at. I love orange sherbet and blue bunny and when I found out blue bunny MADE orange sherbet I was sold!
Hendersonvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love blue bunny orange sherbet. It’s so smooth and refreshing on a hot summer day. You can find it at any big box grocery store. My family is a repeat consumer. It’s something we always have at our house.
Dunlap, IL
Who doesn't love orange sherbet? It's the best summer treat around and just reminds you of being a kid, right? Blue Bunny has a great flavor to theirs and it's my choice out of all! I like to mix it with some vanilla ice cream for a yummy treat!
Blackwood
I tried this a few months ago & I loved the texture, the creaminess & the flavor wasn’t too overpowering but just the right amount.. It is quite inexpensive & a great choice if you want something sweet but not ice cream
Yakima
Orange sherbet is my favorite !! I love this ice cream I’m not much of a chocolate fan and each time we go for ice cream this one is a must i love how it taste it’s so delicious mix it in with smoothies and it taste good as well
Branson, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is incredible. I'm not a huge ice cream person so I usually go for sherbet. It's like the most finely blended popsicle in ice cream form. The orange flavor is great and not artificial. It's also a good price!
Central City
Purchased at: Walmart
Blue Bunny has the best orange sherbet there is! It’s delicious and has a great texture. It’s a wonderful treat to pick up every once in awhile and a great value. I would recommend trying this sherbet!
Mccammon, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves this ice cream! They love having an orange sherbet float and just eating it plain! I would definitely buy this again for parties or just to eat on a hot summer day! Very very good!

Looking for your answer?