BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BBUNY TOFE BRN TWST.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Brownie Chunk {Sugar, Wheat Flour, Interesterified Soybean Oil, Liquid Pasteurized Eggs, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Rice Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate)}, Toffee Candy {Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Almonds, Nonfat Milk, Milk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Roasting Oil (Canola, Safflower and/or Sunflower Oil), Natural Flavors}, Toffee Flavor Base {Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Dry Malt Extract, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This is the creamest most delicious ice cream I've ever ate. The brownies are so soft and chocolatey and the toffee isn't too hard at all. It's the best ice cream and once you try it you'll be hooked.
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
I bought a tub of this and ate it all by myself in four days! It was awesome! I mostly got it because of the toffee (it's my favorite) but I really enjoyed it! I've bought it a couple more times since the first time!
amber D.
Yummy!!!!!!!!!! Can we just appreciate ice cream for any occasion! I could eat this whole thing by myself. Lol. My go to ice cream when in need. Highly recommend trying this brand and flavor out! You will not regret
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I'm obsessed with chocolate and brownies so this ice cream is perfect! It's so smooth and creamy and is full of flavor! I have only tried this brand of ice cream once and I would definitely buy again!!
Smooth and very tasty. I've always wanted a nice smooth and healthy ice cream and I finally found the one. I
Love the different flavor they have to offer and very affordable
Angelica G.
Delicious ice cream. Very creamy. I has little pieces of toffee on every bite. Its flavorful it also has a caramel swirl that makes the ice cream very good
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
My families go to. It is so smooth and creamy. You need no other toppings. This is a must have for our famly movie nights.
Heather P.
Great quality and price. Easy to find. Very delicious and the flavor is wonderful. Love the container too
amanda l.
I don't even know what to say right now. The taste of blue bunny is unexplainably to be honest. Its so rich of flavours oh my gooodddd!!!!!