BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What You See is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB MSTR CKI MSH HALO.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Monster Cookie Dough (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar [Sugar, Molasses], Roasted Peanuts, Oats, Palm Oil, Chocolate Chips [Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla], Candy Coated Drops [Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake, Red 3, Blue 2 Lake, Confectioners Glaze], Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavors [Butter and Vanilla]), Fudge Swirl (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Pectin, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), Peanut Butter Flavor Base (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Nic S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge ice cream person, but I do like it from time to time. I am a huge cookie fan tho. I read that it’s great from someone on instragram so I decided to try it. It’s actually really good and tastes like monster cookie! I would buy this again when I’m in the mood for ice cream.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This ice cream is one of the best I've ever eaten. Normally I'm not a fan of cookie dough but this creamy, fudgy, peanut butter masterpiece takes the cake. Blue bunny always delivers and this time it's no different.
Madison M.
Fitchburg
My absolute favorite ice cream of all time. The combination of peanut butter ice cream with chocolate swirls is great! Plus add in monster cookie dough pieces. I'm hungry just thinking about it!
Morgan T.
Lincoln, NE
Ice cream AND monster cookies are right up my alley. So glad I stumbled upon this ice cream during my routine Hyvee trip. This ice cream is amazing! The cookie dough chunks are huge and taste just like a monster cookie!
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
My kids love this new flavor! They have wanted too much lol
Love the chocolate piece cookie dough in it! Yum
Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Anytime we get ice cream it is this, it is the only one my whole family can decide on.