BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

• Blue Bunny Ice Cream Mint Cookie Crunch.
  • Blue Bunny Ice Cream Mint Cookie Crunch.
  • New flavor.
  • Mint ice cream.
  • Fudge swirls.
  • Mint chocolate cookie chunks.
  • Artificial flavor added.
  • 46 fl oz (1.36 liters).
  • Wells - Years & years with bunny ears since 1913.
  • What you see is what you'll love.
  • So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself.
  • From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.
  • Patent Pending.
  • We welcome your Questions or Comments.
  • Call: 1-800-331-0830 weekdays 8am to 5pm CST.
  • www.bluebunny.com.

BBUNY MNT COOKIE CRU.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Fudge Swirl {Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Sugar, Water, Dextrose, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Pectin (Pectin, Sugar), Artificial Flavor}, Mint Chocolate Cookie Chunk {Sugar, Chocolate Cookie Pieces (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Palm Kernel Oil, Milkfat, Cocoa, Whole Milk, Soy Lecithin, Oil Of Peppermint, Propylene Glycol, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Red Cabbage And Curcumin For Color}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% Or Less Of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally I like my ice cream to be a little firmer, this stuff was just so creamy it almost felt like nothing! Plus side: so easy to scoop out. Also, the "cookie crunch"? Was actually just chocolate coated balls that didn't really have much of any crunch, and there weren't enough of them. However, the rest of my family thought the stuff was delicious, but I prefer Ben & Jerry's Mint Cookie flavor.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love this ice cream! I not only love the twist on a normal mint chocolate chip, but I actually really appreciate them using plastic cases. I notice that cardboard ice cream cases end up smelling and tasting weird in my freezer and I don’t like that!
Catie B.
I love mint ice cream. This is great with the addition of mint cookies, like those beloved girlscout cookies. The cookies stay crunchy and the ice cream still silky smooth.
Katrina P.
This is the BEST mint ice cream ever!  I love the crunchy chocolaty ball that taste like thin mints in this ice cream!  GREAT JOB Blue Bunny!  Definitely a new favorite for me!  I will be purchasing this ice cream as long as it is available!  Yum!  Such a great treat!
Rilee B.
Blue Bunny is so rich. I love it! And mint cookie is even better. Whether it be a midnight snack or getting over a boyfriend. Blue Bunny is the way to go!
Julisa D.
I have not had a blue bunny ice cream flavor that I don't like. Ice cream is very rich and has just the right amount of goodies blended in!
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is the mint chocolate chip lover and he said this was very good. Not too minty which is always his complaint.
Micaela E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
love mint chocolate and they did it justice!! easily my favorite ice cream brand if i want something really good
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
I really like this flavor but it taste like a generic brand of it and I wanted more chocolate chips
Alicia L.
Seminole, FL
Rich and creamy and the perfect size to sit back and watch your favorite movie with! So yummy!