BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Vanilla Ice Cream Cones are a fun treat to celebrate life's everyday moments with your family! They're the perfect-size treat with a twist of fun for both kids and adults. Creamy swirls of vanilla ice cream, dipped in rich milk chocolate inside a crispy, sweet sugar cone with an added "surprise" of thick, rich milk chocolate to finish them off.

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Vanilla Ice Cream Cones:

• Swirls of creamy vanilla-flavored, reduced-fat ice cream dipped in a milk chocolaty coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone
  • Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream
  • REAL Seal Certified

Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Corn Syrup, Buttermilk, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mon & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate. Cone: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oils), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. Chocolate Flavored Coating: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Whey, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy And Wheat.

Grace H.
Battle Creek, MI
These are great. I thought it was silly at first, because they aren't very big, but I bought them because I had a coupon. They're actually a really great size for little kids. The size of the cone is just right for little hands to hold, and the ice cream is a good portion for little bellies. They're big enough to satisfy an ice cream craving, too.
Sherlie Kay M.
ORLANDO, FL
These were perfect sizes for my kiddos aged 3-9!! And, as for taste, they're delicious!! We got the ones with mint in them and holy cow were they delicious. Mint chocolate ice cream can be hot out miss depending on ther mint flavor. These are a definite hit!
JJ E.
SANFORD, ME
These are a very affordable delicious treat to have in stock . I'm not a huge sweet tooth gal and rarely do I even get a craving for a sweet that just won't go away till it's satisfied. If I do want a treat though,these are my go to . They are perfect size and delicious. I can eat one every couple of months and not feel guilty that I ate a big fat cone that not only left me feeling bloated or nauseous but isn't so fatten.
Amanda M.
houston , TX
Perfect they may be small but they give you the satisfaction of ice cream without having to buy a whole gallon. I am a repeating customer and it is very affordable and it tastes great. So I would definitely recommend.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
We love blue bunny! These ice cream make a perfect snack for adults and kids! Ice cream is very creamy and delicious. Easy to prepare, all you do is open it up. These are a big hit at pool parties in the summer!
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! Only 100 calories and you still get your ice cream indulgence. They are a bit expensive, but worth it in my opinion. The cone itself is really good and doesn’t get chewy like other brands.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
This has to be one of the best ice cream cones made. I like that they are mini and made kids friendly to children who are not able to finish the larger cones. They are my guilty pleasure.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I was really surprised by these!  First, I wasn't expecting much flavor, but they were really good.  Second, they were a lot bigger than I expected, given the calorie count for them.  Highly recommended!
Danica Y.
All summer these have been my go-to summer treat. Like most people I am trying to maintain a bikini body and these help so much! Whenever I'm craving something sweet or need to cool off I just grab one of these cones and gives me the fix I need. Since they're so small its easy to keep the calorie count low. Although they are small, they are oh so satisfying!
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
These blue bunny mini swirls are great for a small treat for yourself or the kids I love the cone and the chocolate on the outside and if you are a diet one of these will kill your sweet craving.