BY BLUE BUNNY #35 in Frozen Dessert

Blue Bunny® Mini Swirls™ Vanilla Mini Cones.
Always real ice cream!
Wells quality since 1913.
Swirls of creamy vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream dipped in a milk chocolaty coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone.
Reduced fat ice cream.
Artificial flavor added.
Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10 grams to 7 grams per 100 grams.
Not a reduced fat food. See nutrition information about saturated fat and other nutrients.
8 mini cones.
8 - 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) each - 18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

Kim L.
So yummy and a great snack size. I especially like the vanilla with chocolate coating. I bought them all summer. They don't melt because they are gone before they have time to melt.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
This has to be one of the best ice cream cones made. I like that they are mini and made kids friendly to children who are not able to finish the larger cones. They are my guilty pleasure.
JJ E.
These are a very affordable delicious treat to have in stock . I'm not a huge sweet tooth gal and rarely do I even get a craving for a sweet that just won't go away till it's satisfied. If I do want a treat though,these are my go to . They are perfect size and delicious. I can eat one every couple of months and not feel guilty that I ate a big fat cone that not only left me feeling bloated or nauseous but isn't so fatten.
Kathleen W.
My go to summer treat! They are the perfect size. Sometimes when purchasing the "mini" of the product line, it can leave you hungry for more. These are just big enough for your sweet tooth and are a great quality product.
Nur B.
These are another classic of my childhood. I would love how small they were. It's a great side for someone that does not want much ice cream.
Carissa N.
Recently tried this product. My family enjoyed the ice cream with the small cone. It was a perfect snack size ice cream.
Leann A.
Prairieville, LA
They are good but the "ice cream" inside is the same consistency as whipped topping and so I was a little disappointed
Adrienne C.
Florence
The perfect sized adorable little cones so you can indulge without all the guilt. I only wish they came in more flavors
emilee r.
Ice cream is my number one go-to whenever I'm going through rough times and this is one that I would pick very wisely
D B.
Traverse city mi
Great treat, perfect size especially for my boys!!! Good quality ice cream!! Great value for the price!!!