BY BLUE BUNNY #27 in Frozen Dessert

Blue Bunny® Mini Swirls™ Peanut Butter Mini Cones.
Always real ice cream!
Wells quality since 1913.
Reduced fat ice cream.
Artificial flavor added.
Swirls of creamy peanut butter flavored reduced fat ice cream with a thick inner swirl of peanut butter dipped in a milk chocolaty coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone.
Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10 grams to 7 grams per 100 grams.
Not a reduced fat food. See nutrition information for saturated fat and other nutrients.
8 mini cones.
8-2.25 fl oz (66 ml) each - 18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

• "I would buy it much more often if the prices weren't so high." in 1 review
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I love these and they are so delicious!! Chocolate covered with caramel and vanilla in the center is amazing!!! There small but so tasty!! I am so satisfied with this treat! I would. It this again!
Bailey P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I could eat five or six of these on their own they're really good I love the blue bunny ice cream and these mini swirls are perfect for any backyard barbecue.
Erica H.
SHARON, PA
These are delicious I love peanut butter and these are the perfect size to snack on in the heat I can eat them before they melt everywhere
Gabrielle M.
York
Their ice cream is soooo creamy, and I love that! They are bit more price but its welll worth it ! It doesnt have so much additives
Becky L.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love blue bunny ice cream!! I can never gave enough. These mini cones are perfect size for kids and parties. Highly recommended
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
My family loves the mini swirls!!! Perfect snack size..always delicious and fresh and readily available at any store we shop at.
Aleira L.
Very good, they taste really good and the whole family will love them especially in the summer's hot weather.
Ashlee C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the size of these treats. Perfect amount of ice cream goodness with a bonus swirl and tasty cone.
Jenna M.
I love this ice cream! I could eat three mini cones and still not get my fix! Blue Bunny makes the best ice cream. I would buy it much more often if the prices weren't so high.