Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Mini Cones Chocolate uploaded by Jeannie U.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Vanilla Ice Cream Cones are a fun treat to celebrate life's everyday moments with your family! They're the perfect-size treat with a twist of fun for both kids and adults. Creamy swirls of vanilla ice cream, dipped in rich milk chocolate inside a crispy, sweet sugar cone with an added "surprise" of thick, rich milk chocolate to finish them off.

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Vanilla Ice Cream Cones:

• Swirls of creamy vanilla-flavored, reduced-fat ice cream dipped in a milk chocolaty coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone
  • Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream
  • REAL Seal Certified

Milk, Sugar, Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Cream, Corn Syrup, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Food Starch Modified, Cocoa Butter, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Oat Fiber, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg the blue bunny ice cream has got to be the best ice cream in the world. It’s definitely not to sweet and it’s the perfect taste for your mouth. It’s affordable and I would recommend it to everyone
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Mini Cones ChocolateThese are yummy, creamy chocolate ice cream in a chocolate waffle cone, this is our first time eating them, price wasn’t too bad. Reduced fat free, they are smaller then any other ice cream cone and I would buy them again
Kayla F.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite ice cream snacks ever. I love chocolate and I love the mini sized cones because I can never finish all my ice cream and this hits just the spot. Can’t resist this and I buy it quite often because it’s so good!
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
Love the flavors of blue bunny ice cream treats. The chocolate mini cones are by far one of our favorite go to treats. The vanilla flavors and peanut butter ones are great too but nothing beats chocolate
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
I love the #BlueBunny mini swirls mini cones in chocolate! These little chocolate covered ice cream cone are adorable! A perfect treat for the kids or as a tiny treat for yourself! As for the taste - they're scrumptious! The ice cream is smooth & chocolatey, the chocolate shell almost tastes like delicious dark chocolate & the itsy bits cone that holds all this goodness keeps a crunch down to the last bite! Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Mini Cones Chocolate
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Bought these as a sweet treat for my daughter since regular cones are too big for a toddler. She adores them, and so do I! Although, I will say, I have to eat at least two to really hit the sweet spot. Highly recommend for younger children, great flavor for the price!
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I freaking love these. i have a 7 year old niece who loves ice cream. the regular sized cones are just too much to give her and she makes a total mess with ice cream in a bowl. these mini cones are the perfect for her. she loves chocolate as well so it makes it even better for her.
Marisa F.
Imperial Beach
The minis are so perfect and cute! Great when you want a little snack but not a whole entire cone ( which is rare but if your dieting). Portion control is great with minis! Such good ice cream! Always buy these.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These are actually bigger than I thought that they would be, given the calorie count, and they are really tasty. I was actually also impressed with the thickness of the coating, as I was expecting something thinner for the calorie count, too, I suppose.
Christie B.
These are the perfect size treat for all ages. They were on sale when I bought them. The chocolate ice cream is very smooth. I'd buy these over similar products from different brands. I would recommend these.