BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny® Mini Swirls™ Caramel Mini Cones.
Always real ice cream!
Wells quality since 1913.
Swirls of creamy vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream with a thick inner swirl of caramel sauce dipped in a milk chocolaty coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone.
Reduced fat ice cream.
Artificial flavor added.
Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10 grams to 7 grams per 100 grams.
Not a reduced fat food. See nutrition information about saturated fat and other nutrients.
8 mini cones.
8 - 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) each - 18 fl oz (532 ml).

Buy on Walmart
Amber R.
We buy these all the time! They are the perfect size for a sweet treat. My little boy is obsessed with them too. I usually get them at Walmart. They are about $4 for 8 cones. I think it's a good deal!
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
These are so delicious. I was able to get them on sale and they were two boxes for eight dollars at my local grocery stores. I enjoy the little cones better because they serve as a quick easy treat. Very satisfied with them and would 100% buy again.
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
Perfect little treat for after dinner or when you’re wanting something sweet. I with it came with a little more caramel. The price is a little more than I’d like, but I will still buy again.
Christy P.
Londonderry
these are very delicious the only thing i dont like about buying these is the price its kinda pricey these are delicious i could live on these. and its so easy to just grab and go healthy?? umm im not sure but they are delicious i do recommend other ppl to try these.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Perfect mini snack for my little monsters! Also, a LESS guilt alternative for when the adults "just need a bite of something sweet". Perfect family pleaser, everybody likes the caramel center.
Elizabeth C.
We love these! Blue Bunny vanilla taste wonderful, add in caramel and you're set. My daughters really like the size for their hands. I really like that we can have an ice cream treat without blowing the calorie or sugar bank.
Rachel W.
Springville, UT
These are the perfect size for a small ice cream snack. I don't feel too guilty eating one of these versus a giant bowl of ice cream!  The cone is nice and crunchy which is perfect.
These taste amazing! Icecream is smooth and the cones have a bite. And the best part is the size. They are mini so they're ideal for those trying to stay on diet without compromising on sweets.
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these because I can grab one and not feel super guilty about eating a sweet.. however my kids usually get a hold of them first and they go quick!
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this ice cream I love caramel and chocolate and it makes it all even better when it’s put together in a little baby cone lol