BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

• Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Caramel
  • Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Caramel.
  • Swirls of creamy vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream with a thick inner swirl of caramel sauce dipped in a milk chocolate flavored coating all inside a crunchy sugar cone.
  • Artificial flavors added.
  • Ice cream fat reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10g to 7g per 100g.
  • Not a reduced fat food.
  • 8 - 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) Cones.
  • Total 18 fl oz (532 ml).
  • Wells.
  • Years & years with bunny ears.
  • Since 1913.
  • Swirly cue!
  • Soft swirled frozen ice cream.
  • Crispy crunchy waffle cone.
  • Hidden treasure.
  • From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world Is made in Le Mars, LOWA.
  • Recyclable.
  • Call: 1-800-331-0830.
  • Visit: www.bluebunny.com.

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Caramel Ice Cream Mini Cones, 2.25 fl oz, 8 ct

Milk, Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour, Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Cream, Corn Syrup, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 2% Or Less Of Unsweetened Chocolate, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Condensed Milk, Sugar), Water, Soybean Oil, Food Starch-Modified, Molasses, Cocoa Butter, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Cocoa, Salt, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavors, Pectin, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Kimberly R.
Everett
I've recently tried these and they are great, I could eat the whole box if I wanted to but I'd never let myself do that lol their ice cream gallons taste great as well
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
I have to keep these hidden from my family because if the know we have them we can go through the whole box in a day. These are so good and I love the variety. Great price and they taste SO GOOD!!! Nothing beats it!
Brittni F.
Ord
We love these cones! We love having them in the freezer for a quick treat for the kids. Innelieve its an affordable way to treat the whole family. Great taste love the caramel on the inside.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
I get the minis to try and curve my sweet tooth but these are so good I could eat a whole box! Creamy vanilla, always crunchy cone and like when I was a kid, the chocolate tip is my favorite
Evelyn M.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
I loooove these mini cones! They taste great, are priced great, and just enough caramel without it being overpowering. Perfect serving size so you can have a cheat day without feeling guilty.
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
Oh my word! These are my favorite ice cream! I possibly could eat the entire box if wanted to. They are great small snack when I need just a taste of ice cream! Would highly recommend!
Morgan g.
SO DELICIOUS! But seriously these little cones are so tasty and they are perfect for curing a sweet tooth without the zillion calories. I would definitely recommend.
Reanna G.
Knob noster, MO
You can never go wrong with chocolate,Carmel, and ice cream. I absolutely love these and their so small and cutie perfect size for kids, if I decide to share. ;)
Renata M.
Lawrence , MA
My daughter loves it and will do anything for one, it tastes amazing and let's talk about the size, the size makes all the difference when I chose this product the first time, it is enough to make it a treat and not give you a heavy conscience about giving sweets to the kids, you can find it anywhere ice creams are sold , I buy it at stop and shop
Taylor F.
Columbus, Ohio
I purchased these on a whim because they were for sale and boy am I glad I did. They are the perfect size for an after dinner dessert without feeling like I'm eating too much before dinner. There is caramel sauce in the middle of the ice cream that adds that something extra. Highly recommended!