Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesBlue Bunny
Mini Swirls Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones are a fun treat to celebrate life's everyday moments with your family! It's the perfect-size treat with a twist of fun for both kids and adults. You get creamy swirls of birthday cake ice cream with a blue frosting center. The ice cream is dipped in rich milk chocolate and colorful confetti sprinkles inside a crispy, sweet sugar cone with an added "surprise" of thick rich milk chocolate to finish it off.

Blue Bunny Champs Mini Swirls Bday Party.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Blue Frosting Ribbon {Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Stabilizers (Food Starch-Modified, Cellulose Gum, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Gum Arabic, Potassium Sorbate As Preservative, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Titanium Dioxide For Color, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Blue 1), Whey, Corn Syrup, Buttermilk, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate. Cone: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oils), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. Coatings: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide For Color, Vanillin, Sprinklers: Sugar, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed And/Or Soybean), Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Confectioner's Glaze, Red 40 Lake, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 3, Red 40, Blue 1. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy And Wheat.

Are this any good like the other chocolate covered ones...I feel like they are too sweet with all does sprinkles
Do these really taste like birthday cake? Are there cake pieces?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones!
How would you rate this product?
Brileigh S.
Kansas City, MO
these mini cones are perfect for my niece who is 4 years old, they can't handle the full size cones, there is just too much for them to be able to eat all that cold ice cream. these are just perfect for the little ones!!! I am the fun aunt now!!!!!!!
amber A.
Mount Airy, NC
These are so good. Taste just like a ice cream cake and then you put it on a cone!
Katana S.
This is perfect for littles ones. Small mini sizes that they're able to finish without having it melted all over our hand after ten minutes
Aleya T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am obsessed with sweets, especially ice cream. These mini cones really help me to 1. not eat a lot and 2. control my sweets habits. I love Blue Bunny ice cream so much and these minis just help satisfy my sweet tooth. I do think they are pretty pricey though.
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
I love this ice cream the brand in general is great icecream love all the differently Bowery of flavors and type of icecream I will differently recommend to any icecream lover or anyone who wants to try
Darla M.
Macy, IN
It's ok wasn't the flavor profile I was looking for tasted good but not as birthday cake as I have had
Demi L.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite ice cream brand. There are so many flavors to choose from and so far all the ones I've had are so good
MacKenna B.
Chadron, Nebraska
Ok first off let me just tell you the ice cream that these things are made with are super sweet. But oh man. These are so good! They are just the perfect size and they are still sweet. Like I'm in love with these and they are so amazing that I just... Ugh I love them so much!!
Corey P.
E Liverpool, OH
I love these ice cream cones. They are so good! The cones are such a perfect size for little ones to eat!
Tracy S.
Otway, OH
My kids are crazy about this ice cream! I love the flavors and the different combinations that Blue Bunny offers