BY BLUE BUNNY #21 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones are a fun treat to celebrate life's everyday moments with your family! It's the perfect-size treat with a twist of fun for both kids and adults. You get creamy swirls of birthday cake ice cream with a blue frosting center. The ice cream is dipped in rich milk chocolate and colorful confetti sprinkles inside a crispy, sweet sugar cone with an added "surprise" of thick rich milk chocolate to finish it off.

Blue Bunny Champs Mini Swirls Bday Party.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Blue Frosting Ribbon {Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Stabilizers (Food Starch-Modified, Cellulose Gum, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Gum Arabic, Potassium Sorbate As Preservative, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Titanium Dioxide For Color, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Blue 1), Whey, Corn Syrup, Buttermilk, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate. Cone: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oils), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. Coatings: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide For Color, Vanillin, Sprinklers: Sugar, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed And/Or Soybean), Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Confectioner's Glaze, Red 40 Lake, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 3, Red 40, Blue 1. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy And Wheat.

Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
these mini cones are perfect for my niece who is 4 years old, they can't handle the full size cones, there is just too much for them to be able to eat all that cold ice cream. these are just perfect for the little ones!!! I am the fun aunt now!!!!!!!
MacKenna B.
Chadron, Nebraska
Ok first off let me just tell you the ice cream that these things are made with are super sweet. But oh man. These are so good! They are just the perfect size and they are still sweet. Like I'm in love with these and they are so amazing that I just... Ugh I love them so much!!
JoAnn C.
Chandler, AZ
My mom bought these for my kids, but I ended up eating most of the box! Each mini cone is topped with a white chocolate shell coated with rainbow sprinkles. Eating off this white chocolate is so sweet and enjoyable. The ice cream filling the cone has a cotton candy flavor which was very yummy and fun.
Julia D.
Dartmouth, MA
Ahhhh where to start... these are SOOO so delicious. Perfect for kids birthday parties in the summer! Though I may or not bring these to wine night with the friends... totally a party hit!
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
I love these so much my son is 6 and there perfect for him to eat and the right size for him and even for me I love that there not hard tasting like some other ice creams there actually soft the ice cream
gloria m.
Perfect serving size for my kids. The taste hits the spot on a hot day. A bit expensive for ice cream but i don't mind since the taste is great
Katana S.
This is perfect for littles ones. Small mini sizes that they're able to finish without having it melted all over our hand after ten minutes
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
These are one of my favorite ice creams. i love the chocolate they are dipped in as well as the blue ice cream center!
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
My kids are crazy about this ice cream! I love the flavors and the different combinations that Blue Bunny offers
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I love these ice cream cones. They are so good! The cones are such a perfect size for little ones to eat!
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
Do these really taste like birthday cake? Are there cake pieces?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Are this any good like the other chocolate covered ones...I feel like they are too sweet with all does sprinkles