Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5

by Blue Bunny

Strawberry swirls, strawberries, shortcake pieces, and candy coated strawberry bunnies buried in soft strawberry ice cream. #1 New Ice Cream Innovation. Expanding with 8 new flavors! Feed your fun side with tons of toppings and gooey swirls spoon-ready right out of the freezer. So, come on, what are you waiting for? Give in to the Bunny.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5!
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5 uploaded by Sara R.
I've been trying these here lately and reviewing them. Tonight I picked up the strawberry shortcake one. It has vanilla ice cream with strawberry swirls,little pieces of strawberry, shortcake pieces and candy coated strawberry bunnies. It's really good but super sweet. I think it has a little too much strawberry in it. It needs more ice cream or shortcake too even out the flavors. They are affordable and I recommend trying. #sweettooth #dessert
Flower S.
Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5 uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my FAVORITE flavor out of all the “Load’d Sundaes” the flavor is delicious and it’s really cheap compared to other ice creams so I can buy a bunch of them at one. I really like how it has actually little bites of everything you’d find in an actual strawberry shortcake and it adds a nice crunch to it:) Definitely would recommend it anyone who likes strawberry ice cream 😋🍓 #IceIceBaby Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5
Kalee K.
Portsmouth, OH
I definitely went to Kroger, in a snow storm, at 10pm to get some of these a few weeks ago. They're the perfect size and packed with flavor. And there's little candy bunnies in it that are filled with strawberry glaze. Uhh, now I want one!
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
I like Blue bunny ice cream bc I don’t feel guilty when I eat it 🤣 These little cups are really good and help with portion control. They flavors are all there. They also have small individual rounds, they have a white chocolate shell and taste amazing.
Isabella C.
This is my go to dessert. The strawberry one has the best flavor. It's so delicious. I always have them on hand now. I wish they had a little bigger option but I'm okay with this size. :) I think they are afford able vs going to DQ. I always reccomend these to my friends all the time.
Ayla M.
Long Rd
These are my sister in laws and my secret. When we got grocery shopping together we will each buy one of them (THEY ARE SO CHEAP) and hide in the car and eat them. They're truly the perfect mom treat. I love the portion control, and the flavor selection is amazing. BUY THEM! Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Chocolate Brownie Bomb™ Ice Cream , 8.5 Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Peanut Butter Bunny™ Ice Cream , 8.5 Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Bunny Tracks® Ice Cream , 8.5 Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Cookie Dough Co™ Ice Cream , 8.5 Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Cookie Crunch N' Fudge Ice Cream , 8.5
Maranda S.
This mini sweet cup of love is amazing for a pick me up or in my case when I was pregnant with my last child. It was great taste and the it had cute little pink bunnys for a strewbarry flavor. This mini cup was great for late night feeds with my little one.
Kari S.
N Manchester, IN
Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream , 8.5 uploaded by Kari S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! This is the first one I have tried and I can't wait to try the others! The only issue I have is how many candy bunnies are in it. Less would make it even better!
nicole P.
This one is great one of my favorite ice cream that i go to when im in need of something sweet. The price ia a good price also
Steph L.
Benson, MN
I love these little sundaes! Tasty ice cream with swirls of flavor and chunks of shortcake! I always take the strawberry shortcake as my go to!

Looking for your answer?