Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Peanut Butter Bunny uploaded by Bethany K.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes Peanut Butter Bunny Soft Ice Cream. A bounty of peanut butter! Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter swirls and chopped peanut butter cups, all topped with fudge peanut butter-filled bunnies. Also Available in Bunny Tracks, Cookie Crunch N' Fudge, Cookie Dough Co, Strawberry Shortcake, Salted Caramel Pecan, Mint Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Brownie Bomb

• Soft Ice Cream Loaded with Toppings deliciously swirled together.
  • Skip the Ice Cream Shop.
  • Get Sundaes at home.

Milk, Skim Milk,Sugar,Cream, Peanuts, Dextrose, Coconut Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Cocoa, Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Salt, Pectin, Glycerine, Artificial Flavor, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Peanut Oil, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Eva O.
Aurora, IL
Yes! Yes! and Yes! Again! I tried this one, the salted caramel one and the strawberry one and all I can say is that they hit it out of the park with this one! I don't even really like peanut butter ice cream because usually, the companies never get the ratio right for me, but this one surprised me. My absolute favorite flavor of ice-cream is strawberry so that was a no-brainer for me. The one that really capture my taste buds was the salted caramel. My mother loves caramel, so I decided to try it see how it tasted before I gave one to her and I was hooked. Blue Bunny Rocks! I will be trying the other ones soon.
Kathy S.
South Sioux City, NE
These are the best! My favoriteis the brownie one. I love the chocolate peanut butter bunnies on the top. The fudge ratio to ice cream is spot on. And there's enough brownie chunks to not be disappointed .
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
These are so amazingly good. Theyre super soft and creamy with a delicious chocolate fudge swirl and tiny little peanut butter bunnies. They are kinda pricey, about $3 for one little sundae so they probably wont do very well because of that, but if they were a little bit cheaper I'm sure they would be an amazing hit and the next big ice cream thing!
Bethany K.
Ok so I didn't try the peanut butter flavor but this is the only Blue Bunny Load'd that would show up 😂 I tried the cookie dough flavor and Oh My freaking Gosh! This. Was. AMAZING!! Soft and silky ice cream--and I mean soft right from the freezer! The caramel was a yummy cookie dough flavor, swirls of fudge, pieces of cookie dough and fudge centered bunny bites. This was delicious!!! And dangerous. If I could have this everyday I would! 🤤🤤🤤 In fact... I will probably go and get some today after work lol
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Omg so much peanut butter so much fudge! This was freaking amazing! Me and my husband were in heaven while eating these. For sure going to get this again.