GroceryFrozen FoodsBlue Bunny
Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk

Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk

by Blue Bunny

Blue Bunny Salted Caramel Load'd Bar; Salted Caramel frozen dairy dessert loaded with big swirls of salted caramel, salted caramel filled bunnies, and a layer of caramel on top, all dipped in a chocolaty coating with cookie crunch. New Load'd Bars take the

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk!
Marley O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Marley O.
YUM! They say loaded and they really mean it. the whole bar is filled with crunchy pieces, caramel filled chocolate bunnies, and a layer of caramel. It is pleasantly salty which helps offset the sweetness and makes for a great treat.
Corina H.
North St Paul, MN
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Corina H.
I received this ice cream complementary from Influenster to review. First of all I have to say the packaging was awesome, my husband was so excited about playing with the dry ice. Ok now let’s talk about the icy cream, salted caramel my all time favorite flavor, was really excited to try it in this bars, they taste good the flavor was good but definitely too sweet for me, I think there’s to much caramel 🧐.I love the crunchy chocolate in the outside tho. My husband loved it so I guess we will buy it again.
Minasia A.
Teaneck, NJ
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Minasia A.
My son was super excited for this Vox Box because it’s normally makeup. He loved them and barely wanted to save any for me. He ate the entire thing and his only complaint was too much caramel. I will definitely be purchasing these again. The only problem was that it was a bit heavy and he wasn’t able to eat the whole thing before it melted and fell off the stick.
Allie T.
Fort Worth, TX
1,232 reviews
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Allie T.
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Allie T.
First off, these are DELICIOUS! But I have a few complaints... #1, they melt ridiculously fast. I’m not a slow eater & I struggled having to scarf them super fast because they began dripping. #2, these are RIIIICH..... way too rich for me & my family members who tried them with me. I think if they made a 1/2 sized version, I’d buy them every single shopping trip! Then they wouldn’t melt so easily & them being so rich wouldn’t be an issue because they’re smaller. I did love how much caramel they put in these, though! I’d love to try a different flavor. No
Kymberlee G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Kymberlee G.
Loaded is right! Just the right touch of salted caramel, ice cream and chocolate all dipped in a chocolate coating. They were a nice treat for entire family on a hot summer day.
Josie R.
Madison, WI
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Josie R.
I really loved this ice cream, and I was so excited to get to try the salted caramel version. I find bars pretty boring usually so it was nice to see these were loaded (pun intended) with tons of treats. My only complaint and why I gave this four stars is the weird distribution of caramel under the chocolate shell. I really don’t understand the purpose of it being centered all in that one area. It got a bit overwhelming flavor wise when eating, and that’s often where a mess got made or chocolate started falling off. I think I’d buy this again, but I do hope maybe more thought is put into that aspect.
Krista S.
Lexington, KY
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Krista S.
How can you not love these? Ice cream on a stick, with crunchy bits, salted caramel, and dipped in chocolate. They are insanely addicting!!! Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk
Morgan H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Morgan H.
These were great! I feel like most ice cream bars use really cheap quality ice cream, but these didn’t. Blue bunny never disappoints.
Isaias  S.
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by Isaias  S.
This is a delicacy of Gods, for ice cream lovers, after tasting this, they will say the same, I assure you.
jessica M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Blue Bunny Load'd Bars Salted Caramel , 4pk uploaded by jessica M.
I am so happy that I picked duo these ice cream bars. The chocolate coating was yummy. the caramel ice cream was so creamy and sweet with caramel. I loved finding pieces of peanut butter cups in my bites. I even found a very large pocket of caramel. it was amazing and everything I could have asked for in an ice cream. would recommend and purchase again. Ate it too fast to take a picture of.

Looking for your answer?