Blue Bunny King Size Cone Bunny Tracks

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

KING SZ BUNNY TRACKS.

Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Sugar, Peanut-Butter Filled Bunnies [Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Nonfat Milk, Whole Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Peanut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors], Caramel Sauce (Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter [Cream, Salt], Pectin, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate), Fudge Sauce (Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Corn Starch], Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dextrose, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Salt,Soy Lecithin), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% Or Less of: Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), Cone (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Whey, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin), Peanuts Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Peanut and/Or Cottonseed).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny King Size Cone Bunny Tracks!
Robyn E.
Avondale, AZ
Who wouldn’t just love this cone filled wiyhbuof this yummy chocolate goodness, with caramel and vanilla ice cream!!! Absolutely scrumptious!!!!
Ali G.
Oshkosh, WI
Ooooooo these are massive and wonderful. No not healthy it’s ice cream. Yucky health.
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Este helado es el favorito de mi hermano siempre tarta de comprar una caja adema que es un poco difícil pero vale la pena
Yakelin T.
Uña mes la de todo un poco me encanta es un helado muy decorado y además me gusta mucho su sabor
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
I love this ice cream the brand in general is great icecream love all the differently Bowery of flavors and type of icecream I will differently recommend to any icecream lover or anyone who wants to try
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,909 reviews
This product is great we should give a try and find new ways or you can say explore new ways I really don’t want to stick on routine way so I try new things always try it and find for yourself too yes i recommend it it’s yummy
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I absolutely love how many different layers there are in this ice cream cone. So delicious and creamy and fresh! The packaging makes it easy to keep the treat mess-free and they're really fairly priced. So delightful and one of my favorite ice cream treats.
member-3409f
By the package description this was my ideal treat. I was so disappointed. The ice cream was grainy/gritty and the cone was so soggy. I got it at a convenience store but previously purchased a box of blue bunny cones at grocery store- same soggy cone. Won’t be a repeat customer.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Best tasting ice cream out there. Love the vanilla ice cream and the chocolate and nuts that comes on top.
Maddi M.
Love this ice cream! By far my favorite to get! Just enough that won't leave a stomach ache after or a sweet tooth! Great for hot summers and fun treats!!

Looking for your answer?