Blue Bunny Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Vanessa N.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love. so grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Natural Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Bean Specks.Allergy Information: Contains egg, milk. Manufactured in a facility that proceses almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, coconut, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts.

Fox M.
Vanilla bean ice cream is where it's at for our family. Even the anti-sweet members will eat this ice cream. Plus, vanilla goes with everything, so it's never a problem wondering if it'll go well with something. It's also cheap, easily available at Walmart, and tastes as rich and creamy as the more expensive ice creams.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
So I'm lowkey convinced this isn't real ice cream but does that stop me from eating it? Absolutely not. For whatever reason I can eat a ton of this and it doesn't aggravate my lactose intolerance. And it's so good!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I’m usually not a huge fan of plain vanilla ice cream without any toppings. My mom and I bought this the other day because we got some strawberries and wanted some vanilla to go with it, and we really liked how this looked in the little tub it’s in. We are in love! This is probably THE best vanilla bean ice cream I’ve ever had. It’s super creamy and just has phenomenal flavor that I can’t completely describe besides just amazing! My whole family is in love with it now. We must not buy blue bunny ever because we’re blown away by this ice cream! We won’t be buying any other brand of plain vanilla bean ever again unless it’s not available!
Deserae L.
Rock Hill, SC
Blue bunny vanilla bean ice cream is so smooth and creamy and has just the right hint of vanilla flavor.  You can even see the vanilla bean flecks in the ice cream.  It is soft and easy to dish out or put on cones.  I love it and so does my family, it is especially good when making banana splits!!!
Brina F.
Love this ice cream because its smooth. Most ice creams are hard as a rock when you try to scoop straight out of the freezer but this ice cream scoops perfectly! I love the classic vanilla flavor and the interesting part is theres kinda these black specks in the ice cream which I assume is the vanilla bean.
Anne T.
While this isn't the best of the best, the vanilla bean makes the vanilla less plain and more of a flavor. You know what you're getting with Blue Bunny, and while it may not be the best money can buy, you can know it will be good without paying too much.
Matyah J.
Rome, GA
Best vanilla ice cream! Best vanilla ice cream! Best vanilla ice cream! Best vanilla ice cream! Would definitely recommend to anyone even those who are not particularly fond of vanilla ice cream because they think it’s bland but this kind is anything but.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Vanilla bean ice cream is always my go to choice. I am a repeat customer for this product and compared to similar products, I would choose this one since it had more vanilla flavor. It is reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to others!
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This blue bunny vanilla ice cream is the best vanilla ice cream of all brands to me. Its not to sweet and rich. Its nice and smooth. Doesnt leave a weird taste in your mouth. Great price for the quality. I always tell people about it.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
This ice cream is so good! Most ice creams you have to bend the spoon just to get a couple scoops out, not this one! This one just scoops out so nice and easily and is so creamy and amazing.. also the vanilla bean is so much better than vanilla

back