Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Fudge Brownie uploaded by Ashley T.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What You See is What You'll Love So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.
Chocolate ice cream, fudge swirls, and brownie chunks BB FDG BROWNIE HALO.

Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Fudge Swirl (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Pectin, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), Brownie Chunks {Sugar, Wheat Flour, Interesterified Soybean Oil, Liquid Pasteurized Eggs, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Rice Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate)}, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Contains 1% or Less of Vanilla Extract, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

melissa m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Creamy choclate I've cream with ribbons of fudge sauce and chunks of brownies throughout. This is better then any other choclate fudge brownie ice cream out there.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Blue Bunny is a great brand. It is inexpensive, yet maintains high quality. They have so many wonderful flavors to choose from! I like to support them, as they are located in Iowa which is where I live. This is the brand we frequently buy and will continue to.
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
Blue bunny is a great sweet treat. The ice cream is smooth and comes in many different flavor combinations. This is something that would be good for an after dinner dessert. I will continue to buy blue bunny ice cream because my family loves the taste.
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
Soooo chocolatey! There are little chucks of brownie throughout, the only thing I would complain about is not quite enough brownie. I would like to see more. It is a reasonable price for a great taste! I would recommend this, especially if you like brownies or chocolate in general.
Judy L.
For the most part, this ice cream is ok. It's not great. But it's not terrible. There's a slight chemical aftertaste that some of the flavors have. If someone offered me some, I'd eat it, but I wouldn't buy it.
Tiffany H.
Scottsboro, AL
Super fudge brownie. Says enough in the name! Who wouldn't love this rich flavor at such a great price! Repeat customer and will definitely be buying in the future. Never goes to waste In out house!
Melissa C.
Blue Bunny Brownie ice cream does not disappoint! It is the perfect combination of chocolate and ice cream! My daughter and I like to enjoy a bowl after a stressful day.
Teresa S.
Pretty Praire, KS
Blue Bunny ice cream does not disappoint.  This is so yummy and chocolaty that it is crazy.  A bit over the top for my husband but not for a chocolate lover like me.
Cheyanne T.
I don't really eat ice cream that often, but if I choose to buy some at the store it is usually blue bunny. I think that it is super creamy and packs a lot of flavor. The fudge brownie is definitely one of my favorites from this brand. The packaging is also nice. I would recommend!
Minnie G.
Montebello, CA
I have bought this brand only a few times but for the price and the taste it's good. The ingredients seem to be good and it's great tasting. I like that they have a lot of flavors and different cheesecake flavors like cherry cheesecake.
Stephanie C.
I really love this brand of ice cream! Does it have lot of brownie chunks? Are the chunks hard or soft and chewy?