Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Chunky Cookie Dough uploaded by Ciara C.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Chunky Cookie Dough uploaded by Patty C.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Chunky Cookie Dough. Premium Fun stuffed ice cream. Artificial flavor added.

BB SUPER CHK CKI DGH

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Cookie Dough Chunks {Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Interesterified Soybean Oil or Soybean Oil and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sugar, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Water, Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Vanilla}, Cookie Dough Batter {Sugar, Corn Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Water, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Nonfat Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color}, Cookie Dough Flavor Base (Brown Sugar, Sugar, Water, Molasses, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Salt), Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup, contains 1% or less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Amber R.
Clear Lake, MN
When it comes to my ice cream I am kind of picky. The chocolate chips can't be huge, be soft, and in my price range. I was so thrilled to find this. It's super soft, there's a perfect amount of cookie dough, and it's inexpensive! When I showed my mom she was obsessed and ate my whole ice cream. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I like chocolate chips, not chunks. I have yet to find ANY ice cream that does not have chunks. Also, this ice cream has almost a caramel type of drizzle on the top and bottom of it. I am not a fan of caramel. If you like both those things then you have scored. If only those two things were gone/changed, I would have found my perfect match. Since I haven't found an ice cream that doesn't have chunks of chocolate in it, this is the only ice cream i'll buy. I can only eat the chunks for so long before I pick them out (also I won't eat the top or bottom of the ice cream because of the drizzle).
Erin S.
West Allis
It is always so incredibly hard to ever pick the flavor out at the frozen section for Blue bunny ice creams. All the flavors sound wonderful and when I try it out. My mouth sings with happiness.  Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Chunky Cookie Dough is one of my most favorites. A good strong flavor. Taste is amazing and creamy. The chunks of cookie make me happy!
Alyssa B.
Independence
I love Blue Bunny's little containers (46oz). They work very well for a personal serving. Plus, they have a little plastic spoon attached to the lid on the inside, so you don't even have to worry about dirtying your dishes. They also take up less room in your freezer, and are a lot cheaper! Blue Bunny Ice Cream Super Chunky Cookie Dough
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I gave up on cookie dough ice cream a long time ago until I saw this. I tried and instantly it was my favorite. The ice cream itself is so creamy and smooth. The cookie dough pieces are so good they taste like actual cookie dough and are not at all greasy feeling. The chocolate chunks are so rich and smooth. They are not hard to bite into at all. The combination is amazing. Everything goes together so well, it really is the perfect ice cream for a cookie lover.
Casey S.
Kentwood, MI
So so good! I love ice cream and this brand has got to be one of the best. The only thing bad about this brand is they do not have mint chocolate chip (my favorite) and they are kind of pricey. Because of their price and I am a student I do not usually buy it.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I love cookie dough ice cream and this is just like going to Paradise in every bite! It is creamy and the cookie dough is just the right texture! The added caramel just brings out each individual flavor that is in the ice cream!
Olivia B.
Newsoms
Hands down on of my favorite ice creams. I have two tubs of this stuff in my freezer right now. Its perfect for someone who loves cookie dough and has a sweet tooth!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Blue Bunny ice cream, and this super chunky cookie dough ice cream is so, so good! It has delicious chocolate chunks, caramel, and cookie dough pieces in the creamiest vanilla ice cream - we couldn't stop eating it! My only complaint is that there isn't a lot of "stuff", this ice cream could definitely due with a heftier amount of chocolate and cookie dough. Regardless, it's still delicious and something I'll definitely be getting again! Highly recommended.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
This is my new favorite ice cream.  The caramel is soft and not hard like in other ice cream.  The cookie dough is absolutely delicious.  The chocolate chips are so rich, I wish I could have a chocolate bar of that alone.  I'm personally not usually a fan of vanilla ice cream, but this one is delicious and creamy.  This is probably one of the best ice creams I've ever eaten.
Darcy B.
Ottawa
We used to buy ice cream that was store brand and then I became pregnant and couldn't put this ice cream down.  Me and my husband eat it at least twice a week and this usually makes the grocery list twice a month.  There is a perfect amount of cookie dough with the ice cream.